Reviews for You Belong With Me
Dark Hollyleaf chapter 14 . 6/29
I LOVE this story! AyumuxHiyono forever! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Please update soon ;A; and I kinda really want Keito and Hiyono to end up together! D;
Jackpot 2 chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
This fic is not half bad, minus the spelling. The only thing is...YOUR LACK OF UPDATING!

Kousuke: Like your one to talk.

Silence before I hit you with lighting! Update soon, or you'll have to face the wrath if my deadly Jackpot Punch!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Wow. I am happy you updated this amazing story. I cannot wait to see what else will happen to Hiyono now that she 'changed'. Continue!
melodicwaterflower chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
when i read the first chapter i immediately thought you belong with me by taylor swift
UnlockCase07 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
You wrote question marks but that was actually exclamation marks. Please revise it.
ShortyStarRose chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
The Food Department of America is watching you? Funny and good
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Ah what will happen!
This story rocks; that awesome it is. You are a wonderful writer too XD
Please write more and update soon, pretty please with a cherry on top!
kittymyth96 chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
awww it's cute and sweet xD
Littlegreenninja8 chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
LOVE how it's based on the song from Taylor Swift! And you didn't exactly write it like the song

And could you please write a ff with Eyes and Rio I'm a big fan of them too!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
This is so awesome, so great!

Please update soon!
Moonlight R. Shadow chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
This is one of the best Spiral Fanfiction I have ever read!

I always loved reading stories and Fanfiction on girls having a crush but have some obstacles in the way.

You touched my heart with this story. The pain of falling for someone you think is better or out of your league.

Realizing the beauty you have within and out.

All your Spiral stories are just as great as this one.

I have never fell in love before, so I do not know why people actually have done it. I never believed in fairy tales or Cinderella happily ever after. However after this story, my point of view has changed a little. I want to maybe fall in love to someone that will love me just as much.

Thank you for the story and chapter.

I will always be a fan of your Fanfiction.

Please update soon if you do have time and if it is not finished.

Again I thank you.
evilsugarnazioverlord chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
you need to update! i'm getting into this!
Espeon of Shadows chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Hey, this was a great story. I can't wait for more... I feel for Hiyono T-T A friend of mine is in this same situation, she can't get the guy she likes to notice her... T-T Anyways, can't wait for more. I'm also guessing BoyNxtDoor is Ayumu. But wait! That's what you WANT me to think, so I'm guessing it's Hatanablahblah-san or whatever his name is. This isn't almost over, is it? I want moar... Keep up the good writing! Hope to see more! Update!
SunBabyBoss chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
AWW! I hope she feels better!