Reviews for Strange Day in Kitchen Corridor
JulianneL chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
LOL
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Was kind of hoping it would be longer, but theres nothing wrong with short stories.
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
is there going to be more?
Hortensia chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Quite funny!

Your story has been added to the community Creature Harry :)8
arianja chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
My boyfriend probably thinks im going insane with all this laughing.

This is really cute and even funnier, i really hope you continue this fic
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Cute.
uzo's biggest fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
kawaii! so cute!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
oh wow. i have a question - were u thinking of the Japanese shows that usually have their people like that when u were writing this? it might have happened self-contiuoslly or whatever way u spell that word since spell check is being stupid. -Avi .
123-321 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
LOL
Sue chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
PS: I've just remembered to ask: where did you find the words for your spell? I found "shift" for Amoveo, but the only meanings Latin dictionaries gave for Beatitas were "happiness" and "blessedness".
Sue chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Dear Nayeri, I just want to tell you that I enjoyed this story very much. I love both cats and Harry Potter books, so such a combination is perfect for me, especially one as well-written and funny as this one. The idea and its consequences (cream!LOL) are great, Snape is very true to Rowling's characteristics -except that he might have taken points from Griffyndor after pulling himself together-, and Harry is of course confused by the events and his sharpened senses.

I would also like to ask for permission to translate your story into Hungarian and put it on a Hungarian fanfiction website. I am sure fans there would appreciate it.

Please!

I don't know if you can post your answer here, so here's my email address:

Best regards: Sue
AreisKnight chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
PFFT!... *dies from lack of oxygen*

Holy crap that was funny as hell *starts laughing again*
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 5/30/2009