Reviews for Cannot Touch
rwillough chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Awesome story! Beautifully written!
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I have to say...that was truely wonderful. I was sobbing when Spock left, and when Kirk was like that, but...wow. Just wow. I feel as if my lave has been changes.

Now, after I siad that..I sort of want more, haha.

Also..THE ENDING WAS CORNY! But in a sort of good, loving way.

Anywhozle, that's for the awesomeness!
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was awesome! I read it last night and really enjoyed it.

I must admit K/S is not my favorite TOS pairing (I prefer Spock/McCoy) - but I loved the way you did this. If just seemed so *realistic* that Kirk would get himself drunk or at least tipsy to admit his feelings to Spock. And I liked that Spock did NOT immediately fall into Kirk's arms - even tho' you knew he would eventually. Actually, when Spock said "this cannot be", I figured he already had someone waiting on Vulcan to do the Pon Farr nasty thing with - and that was why he couldn't be with Jim. I wasn't THAT far off - Spock's reasons for denying his feelings for Kirk did have to do with Pon Farr. The scene between Sarek and Amanda was heartbreaking, vivid, scary, and oh too real! Poor young Spock - what a horrible thing to witness.

I also found your explanations for Pon Farr - Spock's need for a Vulcan bondmate, and Spock's willingness to allow Jim to pursue other um, entanglements, really interesting - most of the Spock/anybody I've read (OK, only here on fanfic net 'cause I've only been reading the fanfic for a few months and most of what I've read in Spock/McCoy, with a few Kirk/Spock stories) has Spock bonding just fine with a human. After all - he's only half-Vulcan, and in the case of McCoy - he carried Spock's Katra (not Jim) - so. BUT - your story was different in that respect, which I also really liked about it. And it's your story. Anyway - well done.

-Olivia
queen of magicians chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
that was so awsomely amazing!
FormerCircusTeapot chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Crickey!

There is power in words. You must know this is amazing but you should apologise to my brother form making his supper so late.
maiky1992 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
wow this story is really great. i cried when i read it.

it is sad that these moments are not in the series.

i hope you go on writing fanfictions.
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
...

you made me laugh, you made me stay up untill 3 am to finish your damn story, and hell you made me cry :S

im not sure i feel right lol

you have a very poet-ish way of writing and i loved this fic. That is not so often that i find myself make one with the emotional part of the fic as much as it makes me cry. I simply love how you write :)

and i hope i do not harass you with all my reviews... i'm still surprised no one has read and reviewed more your work, or am i the only other Spock-Kirk fangirl out there :P

fav :)

i'm a fan of you now ;)

keep on the good work *yawn* must sleep lol

kisses