Reviews for Carbuncle's Necklace
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
awww! i love this couple! it is funny evryone is trying to figure out who rukia likes when she is out on her date. hitsugaya is cold but loving.
Shadow Pain chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
this story is very interesting. please update!
Strangerthings4 chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
AH! It can't b over! I need more! More! More... I require it to go on with life...if u didn't want a dead girl on ur consious I'd write more if I were u...
XLightningX chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
omg what's going to happened?
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Oh em freaking gee! I love this story :D
Tsukuyomu chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
This was an excellent chapter to read, it was amazing. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was truly appreciated and very reliable. I await your next update - chapter - with much anticipation and excitement. Thanks again for the link it was truly a wonderful read.

~Tsukiyomi No Miko~
Icicleriver22 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
please update soon this is such a good storyy!
Nyx chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I like it, if i didn't i wouldn't still be reading it ;p

But hears some advice, when your done typing the next ch. don't poest it just yet. leave it the for half an hour then come back to it. re-read it and you'll be able to see your mistakes, there are some places in the story were it dosn't make much sence. it'll be good if you have a friend read it over to help.

It's a grat story, and there only simple mistakes, other than that your doing great, Keep it up and update soon.

lov from

Nyx
Icicleriver22 chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
i think this is one of the greatest and funniest stories i have ever read i hope you really update soon i know that every chapter you write will be a great one
HANYAxtaiga chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
oh. lots of fluff.~!

HITSURUKI is love! hahha

UPDATE SOON~!
Tsukuyomu chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
This was a great chapter to read, I laughed at the scene that formed in my mind after reading every paragraph, especially the one with Yachiru inside the pot, it was so funny. Anyways thank you for the link to this chapter it was really appreciated and very helpful to me. I am really, really looking forward to your next update - chapter - with much anticipation and a lot of excitement.

~Tsukiyomi No Miko~
Ninjabunnyoverlord chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Hoe Sh!t! That was friggen histerical. Man I was not expecting Yamamoto to come and "ruin" everything. And I loved the last bits of byakuya's thought for yama. Goodness, I can't wait to see what happens next.
AlaeaMori chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
ARGH! hilarious! absolutely hilarious...byakuya's annoyance is so funny, and I just love that old man even more, cheeky old bugger winding everyone up like that. I'ld feel sorry for matsumoto and all but its just too hilarious
Veldare chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Oh, how funny! Imagine everyone's surprise as the truth comes out! You have certainly caught my attention with your very clever story.
Tsukuyomu chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
This was a great chapter, I really enjoyed reading this chapter, it was amazing to read. Thanks for the link to this chapter it was really appreciated. The plot thickens and the suspense is building up, I am guessing that in the next chapter the suspense will build up to the climax then it explodes and the surprises commence. I am looking forward to your next update - chapter - with much anticipation and excitement.

~~Tsukiyomi No Miko~~