Reviews for The Long Goodbye
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Scary threats. So bobby's in Denver? the boys need a good friend.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Monsters lurking in the cellar. Just goes to show that if it's dark , deep and scary, don't go there. Or , as they say, if someone tells you a place is haunted, it most likely is so don't go in.
pipinheart chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
So loved this... Sam is on his way, its good he finally has a sable life. Been nice if there was a sequel.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
love it
Skye1963 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Sorry about the last review, your story is terrific and I hope you keep writing!
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ccase13 chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
This AU turns out very well for the boys.

With Sam graduating early from high school, he will finish college and be a graduate student before Azaezel calls the special kids to their powers.

With Caleb and Jim Murphy still hunting together, they should stay alive longer and help Bobby and Sam and Dean defeat the demon plan. The hunters should be able to get Elkins to part with the colt.
Supernatural1172 chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
So somehow you managed to keep me reading this entire story, which is a shocker. i almost stopped at a couple chapters but I got so hooked that I couldn't stop. Anyways I loved your story alot :) Good job man... woman?... demon?
Rolletti chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Wow, this chapter was intense! Well chapter 20 was as well. I like the reference to Dean's parenting relationship to Sam. He is more like a father to Sam.

Great Job,

Rolletti
Rolletti chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Oh yeah baby, this is good!

Rolletti
K-Marie-M chapter 27 . 6/19/2011
That was great. Is it really over?
ephiny63 chapter 27 . 11/20/2010
aww loved the epilogue especialy the ending! AND Mindy was just too cute for words.

oh and yes the missing email will be sent tomorrow morning or rather later this morning as it is now 12.49am Sunday morning! LOL

love Shell
rog457 chapter 27 . 11/18/2010
Though I am going to miss this story I really love how you ended it. The boys are finally settled and though Sam is still dealing with the trauma he went through he is finally starting to fit in, making friends and having an almost girlfriend.

Its great that Dean and Bobby knew what Sam would object to in regard to going to college and came up with a solution before he could actually object.

Cant wait for your next story.
rog457 chapter 26 . 11/18/2010
Tissue Alert indeed, that was heartbreaking and wonderful.

How awful for John to find out his image has been used to torment his son all these years, at least he was finally able to get free and let Sam and Dean know that it wasnt him and now they can all be at peace.
hotshow chapter 27 . 11/17/2010
This was a very good chapter and story. Lot's of twists and turns.

Thank you.