Reviews for The Long Goodbye
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
NOOO!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
Dean is a good brother. Sam is cute, but he worries too much!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Great beginning! :)
beckini chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Excellent story! I enjoyed it very much!
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Scary threats. So bobby's in Denver? the boys need a good friend.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Monsters lurking in the cellar. Just goes to show that if it's dark , deep and scary, don't go there. Or , as they say, if someone tells you a place is haunted, it most likely is so don't go in.
pipinheart chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
So loved this... Sam is on his way, its good he finally has a sable life. Been nice if there was a sequel.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
love it
Skye1963 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Sorry about the last review, your story is terrific and I hope you keep writing!
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ccase13 chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
This AU turns out very well for the boys.

With Sam graduating early from high school, he will finish college and be a graduate student before Azaezel calls the special kids to their powers.

With Caleb and Jim Murphy still hunting together, they should stay alive longer and help Bobby and Sam and Dean defeat the demon plan. The hunters should be able to get Elkins to part with the colt.
Supernatural1172 chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
So somehow you managed to keep me reading this entire story, which is a shocker. i almost stopped at a couple chapters but I got so hooked that I couldn't stop. Anyways I loved your story alot :) Good job man... woman?... demon?
Rolletti chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Wow, this chapter was intense! Well chapter 20 was as well. I like the reference to Dean's parenting relationship to Sam. He is more like a father to Sam.

Great Job,

Rolletti
Rolletti chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Oh yeah baby, this is good!

Rolletti
K-Marie-M chapter 27 . 6/19/2011
That was great. Is it really over?