Reviews for The Journey
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Aw, that was so sweet. I love the pairing Taichi/Yamato! It's one of my favorites! I love submissive Yamato!

I loved this story so much!

Could you please write another Digimon story with this pairing?
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Nice job :)
6/11
ZS Fan chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Hi :) So I just finished reading your story and I had to go for dinner so I'm now back to review.

What can I say? This was an awesome story, though I kinda started at the second chapter haha. I love Yamato and Taichi's interactions in this, an' awwww, who knew Taichi was such a romantic? And he's not OOC. Yeah, he's unusually romantic but he still retains his carefree and laidback personality at the same time and I really liked that.

I especially loved the part when Yamato said, "If the moon was made of cheese would you eat it?" And Taichi replied, "No, I'll give it to you." Haha, that was so sweet. :)I also really liked the way Taichi paid for everything and when he gave the meatball to Yamato I was like, "He defniitely likes him!" 'Cause since when did Taichi share his food? :)

Haha. Anyway, only Yama can lose his first kiss and virginity in the same night, and only Taichi can be the culprit x I felt the latter was a little rushed but that's okay :) Oh and did I mention I loved the big white wolf? It would have been fun to see Taichi jealous of it since he did get it for Yamato...though I kind of expected Yamato be a pro in DDR and everyone cheering and him becoming embarrassed and blushing and Tai glaring at everyone and growling, "Back off, he's mine." Lol...he looks like the kind of guy who can dance- I can just imagine it, flinging his arms out and smiling with eyes closed and all...

Let's see, I also really liked that Yamato's band consists of all girls (except him). Kinda fitting, in a way. And how ironic it's called 'HAREM' lol...I liked your OCs :) Though I didn't expect Logan to give up that easily...oh well. But they have interesting personalities even though we haven't seen as much of them as we could.

Right, I think by now you can guess I really enjoyed reading your fic. Thanks a lot for completing it- I was pretty down after a comment by someone who wrote a really awesome Taito fic but who didn't seem to be a fan...so I went to browse for something to cheer me up and I found it. So thank you :)

Oh yeah one last thing, what's the name of the song? I like the lyrics :) Where can I find it?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
More digimon please
dominygringa chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
loved it
Suki Uchiha Lamprouge chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
i love the fanfic it was amazing yamato and taichi are so cute together. can i make a request? its digimon and i have an OC i would like used if you dont mind.
Miles per Prower chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
*Hands over several jars filled with various cookies*

Thank you that was a great story.
Miles per Prower chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I am liking the chapter so far but why are some of the chapters named after Journey songs.
KitCat45 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
"don't stop believing in me" and "its like going on a relly long journey"? Really you certainly keep up with those journey references faithfully, not that i mind; i love journey. Wow this fic makes me smile. I never knew Matt could be so cute. I've been having fangirl moments like every other five minutes. Great fic, really. Absolutely love it! It's only the second digimon fic i've read and i've really enjoyed it. I give you kudos cookies and love.

Sincerely,

Me
Nolanskie chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
(Im skie!)
Skie chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Ah I am a very pleased fanboy :D I love this story so far and I plan on finishing it tonight :D it is my goal! lol and the connection is arn't all the chapter names song titles or something from the band Journey(which the journey is the title of the story xD) so :P... anyways... BACK TO READING!
ILoveParamore chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
i loved this story, i couldn't stop reading it. if i were you id start lookin into bein an author. plus id be one of the first people buying your book. well, thaks a bunch fo a very lewtinus ( my word for awesome ) story. TTFN! Ta-Ta For Now!
Himitsu no Tokumei chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Really loved the story. It is actually somewhat difficult to find a good yaoi storyline that also has good spelling/grammer/ect. (though I did catch a few errors, but that's only to be expected) and is not just about the two guys having sex. Also, though i'd add this, i like the "copy to your profile" things on your profile. That bunny really does deserve World Domination. I'd copy them in, but I'm too lazy to. I will probably took into your other stories later (if they're anywhere near as good as this one I will most likely be interested) but it's past midnight now and I need to get to bed. Keep up the awesome stories!

P.S. Sorry if it's long. I write a lot...
Ayotechnology chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
Nice story you got there:)
Shuuu chapter 11 . 8/14/2009