Reviews for Changeover
Alli Claraissa Near chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Seriously, update, this is really good.
FandomOtaku chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
you need to finish this...
Michael J. O'Malley chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate! Please update!
borninthedarkness chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
I love this so much, it is such an amazing story. Please update this!
angelg0722 chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Please update soon! I hope there will be more FujiXryo fluff! :3
Le-Anime-fan chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
*weeps in elation* Oh god (or goddess) of writing, I beg you, *please* please give me more of those chapters... I am addicted to your stories. And don't make me depressed please, after all we addicts get sad and mad without our addiction (AKA your story)
Le-Anime-fan chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
You might want to check for grammar and spelling mistakes, there are quite a few of them. But otherwise, I LOVE your story!
The runt Duchess chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
omg...this is AMAZING! Please please PLEASE consider continuing this! I want to know what happens! I love this Fuji, btw. -
Sin Angel chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
hiho love your story though i absolutely hate yamada.. crash him! hope youll update another chapter sometimes :)
aku no tensai chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
How the hell does Ryoma know Yamada?
aku no tensai chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
This chapter was probably my favorite so far~ :)

When Syusuke scared Ryoma, and they were standing by the counter, I was shouting 'KISS HIM ALREADY!' in my head~

Ahhh~ Fuji needs to remember to seize the moments of chance when they present themselves to him. -
aku no tensai chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Question:1. What's Ryoma's connection/relationship with Atobe?

Yes. This chapter is BEAST!

The chapter before Ryoma got over his cold made my heart skip a few beats and my breathing shudder (come out unsteadily) with how sad and relieved I was feeling~

AWESOME JOOOOB~

-AnT
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
You added the same part twice in this chapter...the part where Fuji leaves and the regulars follow. ;

I REAAAAALLY like this chapter~ Great job!

-AnT
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
love your story. please update soon. i can't wait to read the next chapter.-
kittlekat1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I've read this whole story and I LOVE it! Definately going into favorites!