Reviews for A Kind Word
MezmorizeHypno chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I like what you're doing with the story so far and do hope you update soon.
TheDeavil chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
this is a really cool story hope to read a chapter 6 soon
marc chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
great story so far, keep up the good work!
marc chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
great story so far, keep up the good work!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
i think it was a great chapter! you're getting a few words here and there mixed up (like pond and pound), but it's easy enough to see the mistake and not let it ruin the story C:

i can hardly notice the change in megumi :I

so in that way i suppose that it's getting gradul in a good way :D

personality-wise... i think she should get bold, perhaps a little louder, but stay formal and polite. nobody likes a rude person :S
030artastic chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Ah yes running laps with Gai...run, just run (away lol)

I'm glad they survived (sorta) and how Neji and Megumi help Lee back on his feet...

Can't wait for the next chapter : D
electrogirl88 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
I like Megumi being quiet and polite. It just gives her a nice unique touch. I thought you did a great job! Can't wait to read more!
Subsonic chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
This is really interesting! I really hope you update soon!

~Holy Star
Ashten Knight chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
me likey more writey
electrogirl88 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
This is an awesome story. You're doing a great job at geting everyones' personalities right. It's amazing how well you do them. As for Megumi being a mary sue, I think she is original. Especially when you make her clumsy haha. Great job, hope you update really soon! I can't wait for more!
Amron Fortis chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
I thought that this chapter was really good. I am eager to see how the story will tie together with itself. I am curious to see if you are going to have Tenten joining back with team Gai. Or are you going to ignore that completely? Personally I think it would be better if you were able to (perhaps near the end of the story) have Tenten rejoin Team Gai, just as the original story has it. {But it's your story, just keep up the good work}
Amron Fortis chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
This has been a great story so far. Lee is indeed a terribly underplayed charactor and I appriciate this story. I love the placement setting, and the fact that the story deals withs someone other than Naruto.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
gah it was so short~!

no fair XD

but yeah, she wasnt a mary-sue in the first place. i've noticed a few gramma mistakes here and there, such as using the word 'here' too much, but other thanthat it was a good chapter. update soon~
Kyori-hime chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I absolutly love this story. I really wish that you would update it soon. I understand that sometims things can't be helped but I really do wish there would be more chapters. It's so great I don't want to see it abandoned. Thank you for what you've written so far.

Truly,

Kyori-hime
ShinobiTessa chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I like it. I must admit that I never have read an Rock Lee story. But so far so great :D

And I like the name Megumi, what does it mean?

Well, I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)