Reviews for Deadly Sins & Broken Commandments
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
OK so i'm sitting here reading this and the qhole time im going "what the hell is this," because it's hilariously true. Not exactly sure if the heavenly beings would talk like that but it was pretty amusing to say the least.

I like it, i like it alot
Axcent chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow... I laughed throught he whole thing and then felt like crying at the end because Mello is mean and poor Matt and gah. Ahem. I loved it
Dystopiac chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yeah, Mello's not that great at being a good person. But sins or not, he's still way awesome.
Adree chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
haha wow i loved this!
BrilliantlyBold chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was the most hilarious thing I've ever read! I love Mello! 3
DesolateDietrich chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Loved it :) Was very funny and I really enjoyed that last few lines :D
mandy chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
aha how this is written makes me think of the king of all cosmos from katamari "i cant belive you messed that up..no you know what, forget it, the king cant deal with it.. leave looser prince"

but, the angle would be the KAC and mello would be the looser prince i guess. anyway. very good. bravo
XxMochiixX chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aww what a cute story. i do imagine mello doing everything on the list lol. and Matt seemed spot on. Mello would kill him if he ever read the letter.
biawutnow chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAA

"Yes, we listen to Carly Simon in Heaven."

I laughed the whole time I was reading this...its MADE OF WIN! XD
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Very amusing. A good balance of humor, and the end was sad but fit well. Nice job.
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
"small penis" oh poor Mello !

LMAO all along, great fic !
classy.faerie chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
this story is so realistic. its sounds like he actually did most of the things you said. then again this is why we love him!

:P