Reviews for Waiting for an Angel
Vampgirl Bitches Biteme chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Just tried reading this and all it was, was the same author note on every chapter with no story
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
keep up the good work
Greenfairyrose chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this story, and i'm sorry that you have been having a tough time. If you can please update soon!
jonesiia chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
Ok I'm actually doing a review in hopes that you continue this wonderful story. I see you haven't updated since mar 2010 but here's to hoping you update soon...You have a great talent don't waste it ;)
EverlastingMuse chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
awesome story!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
OMG! I just started reading your story and I couldn't put it down, I fell in LOVE LOVE... I absolutely withoutadought LOVE LOVE Edward in this story, and I feel soooooo bad for Bella. I love the whole consept of Alice being Bella's twin, and Em her big bro. I can't wait until you update again, I am soooo hooked, sooo please please update again, I understand things are a bit complicated for you but I do hope you are able to update soooo, I'm dying here. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Its FUCKING AMAZING!
Noura chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
I hope things are better for you! Good luck and know that some of us will still be waiting for this story!
michicullensky chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Amazing start.
sherryola chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
This is a fantastic story. Very intense and emotional. great characters and a terrific plot.
culleni42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
pls update
promancejr chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
I'll stick with ya Shel! :)
pri chapter 17 . 1/12/2010
hi, by any chance do u intend to keeping writting this story? It's really nice... i just need to know what's going to happen next? is edward going to call angela and find out about jacob? is bella going to be angry if she finds out that he did it? anyway, looking forward to know what's going to happen...

ps.: u should post the chapters6-17 on , i was actually waiting for the updating in there, then i was searching for new fanfics on the other day and found urs...
Lee723 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I LOVE that your Edward woke up after the accident with a foul mouth LOL.

And he has a weak spot for 80's music! FTMFW bb!

Porr Bella though, gotta read some more and see what happens to the fab duo huh?

told ya I would read it :D:D:D:D:D:D

promancejr chapter 17 . 11/20/2009
Great chapter!
turquoisebutterfly chapter 17 . 11/19/2009
YAY, WfaA is back! Wow, so much going on this chapter. I was so sad for Edward in the beginning. He is so kind and has a huge heart, you can tell he just wants the best for Bella..even if that means letting her go. Aww! And can I just say I absolutley LOVE Moonlight Sonata, one of my very favorite classical songs. It's so awesome Bella is starting to slowly remember things and I am glad they got together to talk. Edward's reaction was kind of odd, I am thinking maybe he knows Angela Weber?