Reviews for I Have Gone Out
georgiasuzy chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
Outstanding story! I loved the new characters you created and the whole plotline was unique and intriguing. I hope to read more from you - you're very talented.
Cristie1 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
good story
Cotharach chapter 30 . 5/10/2013
Any chance you will be coming back to this story? I am really interested in the story-line and would love to see more.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
Great story.
please chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
can you pelase tel us if yes or no there is a second part... if not you should say that at the begning of your story so we are not left with reading 30 chapters and then unsatisfied.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
Have you writte a aprt 2 or what? I cant find it and you ar enot responding to anyone...
AB Neg chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
You are one of the finest writers on this site. I was pulled in the first chapter and couldn't put it down. The story and the quality of writing are very professional. Thanks for sharing with us and for inventing Emma and the WalkerDensity. Wow.
Hollow-eh chapter 30 . 9/10/2012
Cool story with a nice twist of Satan. Have you concocted Part the Second yet?
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Please tell me there's a part 2 somewhere!
Honulvr chapter 30 . 7/11/2012
I really hope there is a sequel to this! Very busy story that set up a great concept, but I really want to know what happens next!
Honulvr chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
more twists and turns than Lombard street!
Honulvr chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Funny, that was my first thought about his name.
Honulvr chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
This is interesting, I would have hoped that the whole becoming human for a day to get you to forgive me would have given him the benefit of the doubt. Especially, when he had Bobby show up to give her that message to ignore the evil message. I'm very intrigued to see where this goes and I hope Emma tells Sookie about he walker soon. I'm on pins and needles and so excited I get to turn to the next chapter right now.
Honulvr chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
YEp, never boring in their lives now is it?
Honulvr chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
I was wondering if you would have the procreation thing come up ... I guess Eric would have thought about it ahead of time since he knew what he had planned ... I'm extremely interested in where you will go from here.