Reviews for Lead and Follow
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This fic broke my heart, but it is incredibly well-written ! The description of Keisuke's state of mind is truly beautiful, and it was a really good idea to show Ryousuke's weak side. Their relationship in this fic was really interesting, great job ! (I'm so sorry English is not my first language, but I hope you will understand me !)
Ice chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wonderful!
Please,write more RyoKei fics,it's just the most adorable thing in the world :)
Aranel Naur chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Now that was something absolutely fantastic. Why? it's because the style, the choice of words, the structure, the description of characters, all of this makes one single unity.

The character of Keisuke is not OOC, to my mind. My POV is that that's what his real character is, you've described it the way I've always imagined it. That's what kind of Keisuke I adore

And as for Ryousuke... here I'm speechless. How can people not fall for him at first sight? he's perfect but his true nature reveals very seldom, and only his brother knows what this true Ryousuke is like. You've managed to portray them so brilliantly! *bows*

Also, here is actually a small question I'd like to ask. Why did you decide to make Ryousuke a cardiologist? Is it just your wish or maybe you read it somewhere? I wish Shigeno-sama would finally reveal Ryousuke's future specialisation because so far I have not read anything about it.

I hope you won't curse me for mentioning your name on my blog, where I thank you for your story. I really really liked it Thank you for Lead and Follow.
Iridescent Wind chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow! This is good, I love it! I liked the theme of Lead and Follow. I like your take on the brothers' relationship and how you expressed their emotions. Really great, so when's the next part going to be posted? ;)

~Iri Wind
Vaxl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
If I had any common sense I'd be Ryosuke.

that line turned this incest into wincest, my dear.