Reviews for Her
ami.stjohn chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Can you do some chapters on this story, please? Thank you
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love it!Sequel!
MH96 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Please continue :) ;)
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
great story
allonsy-doctor chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
FAIL, HOTCHNER. F. A. I. L.

Overall, well done. Like it.
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hey, this is really good. Got a question though . . . would you possibly manage to do a sequel to this of him explaining everything to the team? (pretty pretty please ... :D)
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
loved...but im curious to what the team would have said
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
oh this was fantastic! ! ! !
izzy95 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Haha! This is great! Simply just love it! I really hope you will write more..
greg'sbestfriend82436 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awesome story but you need to continue! i want to know more; how does hotch explain that his real name it greg montgomry and everything else.
Dharma.Karma chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Love it!
OasisJMoonstone chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
HAHAHA this is awesome! Its so funny all the parallels between Greg and Hotch...more than people realize unless they obsessively watch both shows like us! Well written and I love the idea of Hotch's hidden past...
myers1978 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That's awesome, and it fits because Greg was a lawyer and Hotch used to be so its like he did switch, and that could explain how Haley looked a bit like Dharma and why he is so hardassed, cause he changed when she was gone... You should definitly turn this into a story!
sudipal chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh my Gosh! This ending was hilarious! I like the idea of a crossover, but mine would probably not come out so good concerning these characters. Can you do some more...?
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hahaha I love both of these shows, and I've always thought it would be funny if that was Hotch's secret past... great job!