Reviews for Hot Mama
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
LMAO!

That was AWESOME and hilarious!

Great work!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love it when you write B/B fluff (and "romantically involved & having a baby together" fluff is like a late, but cherished birthday gift in MY world). Would you be willing to write some more "B/B in a relationship" fluff? Pretty please with sugar on top?
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That is so cute... Booth is so adorable. Squee!;]
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Very cute!
Kriti chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
omg!super cute!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
As always, an awesome fic. ("Hot Blooded" is one of my favorite songs, by the way, thanks to Bones.) My fave quote? “Yeah, well, I didn’t hear you complaining." Hehe. I can't believe Brennan took a picture of him...So perfect!
Maja Elisabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
HAHA :DD I really liked it, it was cute :3 Good job!
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
very cute
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh I loved it! It was so sweet and romantic and funny! I read it through with a smile on my face at the loveliness of it. It was a scene I could imagine so clearly. Bones I don't get to watch often at all, in fact almost never, but I've read fics before now, and i just adore David Boreanz. I could picture Booth exactly with his tongue out a little bit as he paints Brennan's nails, and then her movement with the camera. i really did enjoy this so much, and then the sweetness of the ending, with the teasing gorgeousness of a couple very much in love. I loved how Booth says how beautiful she is, and how she teases him with emailing it to herself and how she appreciates him. Excellent dialogue between the two, snapping back and forth, establishing how comfortable and happy they are with each other. The name of the nail polish is fantastic, and the last line was perfection :D What other fandom, btw, were you going to write this for?
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
CUTE! I so love all of your stories! I certainly hope something like this happens in the show someday. He better not have actually forgotten who she is...grr...
Boneyo chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
HAHAH! that was awesome!

Absolutely brilliant!

Glad your back to Bones fanfics!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
that was good loved it
sasham29 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really love it LOL!very funny
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
hahahahahah cute!

HawkAngel
amyylasee chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
lol, loved it!

i could actually see that happening along the line:P

likeing the 'hot mama' from 'hot blooded'

keep writing xox