Reviews for Hot Mama
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I loved that!

I loved Brennan using the word 'girlfriend' in order to get him to do things for her. Booth would be a sucker for her referring to them in a coupley kind of way wouldn't he?

Hehe, it'd be like Brennan to turn sports agains him too. His one refuge and she found a way to use it for her own purposes. That's low, but very funny.

I loved the intimacy of the entire story: him rubbing her feet, her promising to make it worth his while, him not worrying about the picture because he knows all of her passowrds. So sweet.

As much as I wasn't a huge fan of the baby idea there are so many scenarios that could hvae made for some adorable and funny moments if they had (God forbid) gone in that direaction.

'Booth smirked as he carried her down the hall. “That’s okay. It’s more time I get to spend with my hot mama.”' Strong man lol:) Loved the last coment. As she pointed out, he knows how to treat women:)

Wonderful job!

piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
DANA!

OMFG

this fic is awesome

I woke up this morning still feeling crappy from being sick

but then I read this and it's like "Sick! pfft. I am wonder woman!"

and now I must go paint my toenails.

unless my polish has gone bad. cause that'd be fitting.

-Julia

PS. Gatorade? Miracle drug.
la2la2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
You should really continue. That was fantastic.
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
aww cute lol, loved it.

I would happily watch a Rom-Com movie about Booth and a Pregnant Brennan :)

Loved this story x
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
very cute little one shot

'hot mama' i loved it
raleighlane chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
so so so cute! loved it!
lizook chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Adorable! I love that you leave it open us to determine just how far into the future this is set. I like to believe they're firmly established in a relationship by this point. *sighs*

"“Not funny, Bones,” Booth pouted. “What’s our son going to say when he sees a picture of me painting your nails?”

“That you know how to treat a woman,” Brennan deadpanned."

Heh, so them.

Nice job.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Cute,
Vebbie chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aww, filled me with some much needed fluff.

I loved it.

Funny and cute!

XX
MineUnfaltering chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was so cute! I could honestly see Booth and Brennan in that scene.

“That you know how to treat a woman,” Brennan deadpanned.

Hilarious! The whole piece was perfectly fluffy, thanks!
RedSwirl99 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
A w w w, you sure do know how to write the fluff! And you know, that is EXACTLY what I would do too. Snap a picture when he's not looking, hehehehe...

In fact, several years ago, my best bud was playing Pretty Pretty Princess with a young family friend and I managed to get a picture of him decked out in necklaces and rings and bracelets and a crown. GOD I love that picture.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of such a great picture, and thanks for writing Booth and Brennan so adorably!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMG, I haven't laughed so much in a long time :) My first thought was SQUE! for the pregnant Brennan, but I instantly thought of those emails about the polish :) My nails are currently "Black Cherries" which I've mentioned before, and is a fancy way of saying dark purple :)

You know what? I *think* I'm going to post one for you now. I mean, I've really got no choice :P Plus, I still haven't finished the reply. Bitch much? This was adorable, and I loved the fact Brennan was pulling the girlfriend card :)

You'll be hearing from me soon. Wow, that sounds creepy :S

T.