Reviews for The Heart
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This story is unique and very in character! Loved it! I love the different take on Brennan, it was nice. ]
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw. Cute. and poor Brennan.

thanks.

-Albus
SoS5-16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I had to jump on and read this as soon as I saw the episode.. well worth waiting for, and a great one shot. You describe what you visualize so well, and it is so perfectly character related.

I love the question and answer of why.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
"Even at the lowest moments, Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan were a team – a partnership forged in time and tempered through dedication."

I love that line. This is really great.
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh dear, Sweets is too sweet for words sometimes. Other times, he pretty well pisses me off. Sigh.

I loved the episode with Gordon specifically for that conversation. And the light bulb moment that Sweets had.

Lovely!

~HGT
Queen Peacock chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
You should definatitly continue this story it could be very good.
Pilu chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was SO nice!

I always imagine that's the way Brennan is going to let know that she loves Booth.

I loved it!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was one of the best one-shots you've ever written...:) chauncey
WishforBooth chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
while this is great as a one-shot, i think it could be a good jumping off point. great job.
Dani chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
GREAT story - I loved how it was about Brennan sitting with Booth and it was a great perspective/take on the story!
XxNovellaxX chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
that...what very good. I really like this. I actually want another chapter...please?
boothtempe chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
one word: beautifull
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
great work sweets!

amazing!

HawkAngel
squint4742 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was great! I loved Sweets' line breaking through the silence: "Someday you should tell him." I just really felt like this could happen in an episode. And the way you described the reasons Sweets could tell that it was Brennan who knew about her feelings was great. And Sweets' reply to "What am I?": "the heart," well that was just beautiful! :) Good job and thank you for sharing this!
shadyrenee chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
WOW! That was one of the best fics I've ever read, especially a oneshot!