Reviews for Those Who Seek Forgiveness
VioletIsInPain chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
-grabs heart and gasps- Betrayal! Rufus you...did exactly what i thought you would do (O.O)

xD cant really complain, i should have known!

oh yeah. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUD! someone save him from doctor slime-ball!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Noo! Poor cloudy! What are you going to do with him?
Alec McDowell chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Glad to see this show up though it's worrying all around- just what Rufus is going to do now that he's in control of Shinra, and poor Cloud all alone with Hojo. If he's stuck there for years like in canon I'm not sure he'll be in any kind of good mental shape at the end...
yukio87 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Please update soon. What Hojo is gonna do with Cloud and Zack and Sephiroth need to know what's going on with the blondie. Please keep writing this story...please?
KingBahamut chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
love it.. best description from clouds side ive seen so far!
Keep it goinplease!
:D
wolfawaken chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
What a cold bast***, that Rufus is.
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
poor cloud
bookworm4ever81 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
What The Fuck?! Wow you are definitely an evil author. I just found this story but I can say with all certainty that you love to leave us hangin. Anyways, I love this story even though there are so many plot twists that it makes my head spin. Good luck with this story. Please update soon.
SubZeroChimera chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Well, oh boy, this is gonna be interesting! But poor Cloud... Does anyone even know, or care, that Hojo has him? Ooh, drama!
darkwhizper chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
...what
you just can leave us hanging like that?! poor Cloud!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
...huh? The "leaders" are sephiroth and zack? what? and omg, i hope one of them senses Cloud in there! T_T
Tenshi Youkai no Yugure chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
This is really good!

I am getting increasingly worried about what Hojo's doing to Cloud, considering affinity and absorption ratios mean very bad things when dealing with a mad scientist.

How upset will Sephiroth and Zack be when they find out what happened, I wonder...
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
oh my god BAD Rufus that was very mean, poor cloud it looks like he is in some very serious trouble I am looking forward to more please update again soon
Lord Geovanni chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Any chance of this story being continued?
kat1316 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
please update soon the suspense is killing me
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »