Reviews for Those Who Seek Forgiveness
yukio87 chapter 9 . 4/10
Please update soon. What Hojo is gonna do with Cloud and Zack and Sephiroth need to know what's going on with the blondie. Please keep writing this story...please?
KingBahamut chapter 9 . 3/31
love it.. best description from clouds side ive seen so far!
Keep it goinplease!
:D
wolfawaken chapter 9 . 3/3
What a cold bast***, that Rufus is.
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 2/26
poor cloud
bookworm4ever81 chapter 9 . 2/22
What The Fuck?! Wow you are definitely an evil author. I just found this story but I can say with all certainty that you love to leave us hangin. Anyways, I love this story even though there are so many plot twists that it makes my head spin. Good luck with this story. Please update soon.
SubZeroChimera chapter 9 . 2/22
Well, oh boy, this is gonna be interesting! But poor Cloud... Does anyone even know, or care, that Hojo has him? Ooh, drama!
darkwhizper chapter 9 . 2/22
...what
you just can leave us hanging like that?! poor Cloud!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 9 . 2/21
...huh? The "leaders" are sephiroth and zack? what? and omg, i hope one of them senses Cloud in there! T_T
Tenshi Youkai no Yugure chapter 9 . 2/21
This is really good!

I am getting increasingly worried about what Hojo's doing to Cloud, considering affinity and absorption ratios mean very bad things when dealing with a mad scientist.

How upset will Sephiroth and Zack be when they find out what happened, I wonder...
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 9 . 2/21
oh my god BAD Rufus that was very mean, poor cloud it looks like he is in some very serious trouble I am looking forward to more please update again soon
Lord Geovanni chapter 8 . 1/17
Any chance of this story being continued?
kat1316 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
please update soon the suspense is killing me
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Awww poor cloudy!

Please uuuuppppppddddaaatttteeee!
Gravity's Child chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
ooooh. Next chapter please. I can't wait to see what Hell Cloud goes through.
DaughterofDante chapter 8 . 5/28/2013