Reviews for Reasons
JenJen chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love Alec's commitment to Max in this. He's so loyal and you wrote it beautifully.
jessiesyagal chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This story, needs more to it please add more chapters. I love a good damsel distress story. Love ya work.
Wholives4Eva chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this - its like a series of really great images that just echo emotionally. And you get an entire backstory in as well as moving the story forward.

I also like the sense of completion it gives emotionally - the idea that now he knows where he stands Alec will go after what he wants and nothing will get in his way. That part fits with the action of the story and gives it a superhero feel. I understand everyone wanting a follow up - but honestly if it risks ruining the perfect moment that this captures I'm glad you haven't done so. :D
l chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was so sad but good. I hope you make a sequel. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow, that was gut-wrenching and painful, but beautiful and sad, I want to see more of it, it took my breath away. I feel like I've been wrung out and left in the sun too long, that was absolutely staggering to read. I loved every second of it, and I would love to see his hunt for White and his "talk" with Logan, see how he and Max try to repair the damage the last seven months has done to their relationship that is yet to be. Wow, again. Thank you so much for posting this.

LD
superscar chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story is really heartbreaking and achingly easy to see happening. Really, really good stuff. Well done.
euphoric-acid chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Please oh please say you're going to continue with this. poor max, poor alec, what did they want from her? please update.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Whoo-whee! Now, that was a story. Full of action, anger, love, and pain. Loved the emotions that you put into him- especially how no one even really registered for him when she needed him (lol). Loved that she came through for him when she thought it was her end, and I'm even willing to accept her somewhat-stupid, totally-confused, not-good-enough excuse for why she wasn't with the man she should have been with- just because this fic put me into that kind of generous mood. Just provided that when she wakes up, she's ready to be with the right guy- her soulmate, the one man who will make the earth turn just for her.

Btw, love your fics- I've seriously missed reading them.
Tamashii Hime chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You could do a sequal to this... that'd be good.
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
great, but where is the update? ;))
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That's brilliant... b-b-b-but it can't be a one-shot! You need to continue this. What happeneds next? This could be the fabulous start of a multi-chapter story!

I'm subscribing to story alert just in case!
JG chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was so good! But I want to find out what happens next!
Midnight Callwel chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
please please write the scene with Alec "talking" to Logan. Amazing story.
src13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Love it, but that's it?
tylee17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aw, man, I really liked this-and I'll probably be the only one actually seeing it that way, but I'm kinda happy with it being completed already, it just felt like such a perfect note to end this on.

also, unlike with a lot of other stories yours allowed for Max to actually come across as totally in character.

it's such a Max thing to stay with Logan because he waited for her for so long... besides, she does like him, doesn't she? even though as more of a friend, who-yes-can act annoyingly patronizing toward her at times...

but then, I don't not like Logan, as you could probably tell already.

just loved this little glimpse into their lives, and what it leaves open to our imagination... (: