Reviews for Kitaku
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
A happy ending ones , yeah. Thank you for writingsuch a wonderful story about my beloved couple.
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I feel bad for Kaho-sensei. She's not a bad person after all. She's just a victim of circumstance.

Oh well, I love the thought that Eriol and Tomoyo got together in the end _

I'm definitely glad
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Awww... What's wrong Eriol-kun
Maria-Reynne chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
this is a masterpiece :)
I am so glad to have stumbled upon it.
Anon chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
I absolutely adored this story. I even admit that it made me tear up a little. This is fantastic stuff and I'm eagerly awaiting any other works of yours.
144829 chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
LOVED the ending with the rings on them. That was really sweet. :) Felt bad for Kaho though. I suppose everyone did haha. On another note I thought it was a little weird, reading about a more vulnerable and a way more naive Eriol, but I liked that explanation with Clow and Madoushi. LOL

I liked how you gave feeling to the scenes. It's so hard to explain, but to say it simply, I thought it was very well written. I liked it :)
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh, jeez. He's got the memories of a man who lived for centuries, one that loved but didn't realize it. Now he's being childish AGAIN, and reiterating!

Sometimes, people really astonish me with their blindness.

But this is a story, and I know that it's for effect . . . sorry if I was rude.

It was really a good chapter. However, why is it called a "default" chapter?

Anyway.

Thank you for the chapter.
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Damn that was pretty..possibly the best EriolTomoya story I've ever read..Pretty's too tame..it was stunning. As much as I want to punch Kaho..I still feel bad for her..Great Job!
the-coconut-bubble chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
Amazing. This is how it should've happened. Tomoyo-chan doesn't deserve anything less, even if it's Eriol denser-than-concrete-walls Hiiragizawa.

My heart goes out to Kaho, though. I hope she found someone too.
meepers369 chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
UM. -gibbles incoherently- Just want to say that I've loved this. So much.
Crying Sorceress chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
This took my breath away and left me speechless.

I shouldn't say more because then it'd contradict the speechless part. But yes. This fic was THAT good. You. Are. An. Amazing. Author. And Da Jie is Mandarin.

Oh well, I guess that I said more than I was supposed to.

*throws smoke bomb, vanishes*
Autumn Dusk chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Loved the story. Good job.

Actually, 'Da-jie' isn't cantonese-it's mandarin. I should know. I'm Chinese, after all. I'm not fluent in Cantonese but I'm pretty sure it's different. You were right about everything else though. It's strange to see Chinese written in English...

drinktea chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
(If I could type out a contented humming noise, it'd be here.)

So wonderful wonderful wonderful. I'm happy they got a happy ending, and I'm happy Kaho's story doesn't seem to be over yet either.

- Sakura
lotusCloud chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
wonderful story! i loved it
AniMeViEtGrl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
yay! that was a good chapter! Kaho is getting annoying by the chapter