Reviews for Inori wo
lany-chan chapter 7 . 6/22
Can't wait to see what'll happen when the gang arrives at Hogwarts!
isis424 chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Please come back to this story. It is extremely well written, and I would love to read more! It's a complete gem in the piles of dirt that are the majority of crossover fics. Again, Please return.

still your fan.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
You're story for what could I say is really great. I rarely see a xover of HP & yuyuhakusho without some kind of yaoi which is really great. I don't know if you will continue this story(hope you will) but you did a wonderful. That all 'm gonna say.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
This is a fantastic story and I hope you come back and continue it!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I like this story a lot, and I would love to keep reading it. You've done great with the plot so far, which is much appreciated with all the crap you have to wade through sometimes, and you have attained a beautiful ideal that warms my Grammar Nazi heart: your grammar is fucking correct! People who have been to school up to third grade should learn the difference between your and you're by the time they write something on here... I'm just gonna stop there and say thank you for your work. Reading this was fun, and I would love to see more of your writing, for this story or otherwise.
If you want to find me, search Killua Zoldyck.
DragonElf chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This is so good!
Please write more?
Persephone1 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Since reading the Best Defense and A Good Offense (which has sadly been discontinued), I have been on the hunt for good Harry Potter/Yu Yu Hakusho crossovers. Most are just subpar variations of the aforementioned fics, but yours is excellently written and well characterized. The concept is very interesting, how you got Kurama involved was very realistic, and I hope that you will continue this soon. Fics that haven't been updated in a year make me a bit nervous.
kaminariinazuma chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
AH! I am so excited! Last time I read this story it was still Wards and Warnings! You added a bit since then and I really hope you will continue to add more! I would love to see what the YYH characters do to Voldie!
Jobler chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I think this is great! I love the story and your writing is fantastic. If you ever feel like continuing it, I'll definitely keep reading!
your new fan chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
This is a really wonderful fanfic thus far, and I dearly hope you will continue it soon. I'm hooked on it already * (- read the whole thing so far in one sitting) Everyone feels pretty darn IC, and I'm extremely interested in seeing how this plot pans out!

-looking forward to an update
your new fan
Ice Night chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please.
Veloren chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
A good harry potter/yyh crossover! never thought I'd live to see the day...
(just binged... er, as much as one can do with 7 chapters... keep up the good work!)
Fullmoon2335 chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
At first the who Hiei eating the post owls kind of creep-ed me out(as in it's totally something Hiei would do, but the owls...) now it's kind of comedy relief. Owl jokes!