Reviews for The Man In The Mask
purplesummer928 chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
OMG! Chapter 7 made me tear up! So sad... :(
Girl-Boy-Whatever chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
This was a very good story. I love your writing style and it was a very interesting plot. I also really what you did with the ending.
Demactica chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
What a lovely surprise. (: I love how you ended it. I thought they had literally died and gone to heaven for a second, but then I realized that heaven doesn't offer postal service, or at least, I've never recieved a letter from an angel. Have fun for the rest of the summer! Where are you going?
writerchic90 chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
Yay for the need to wrap things up! This was perfect!
vine chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
Oh, simply lovely! The perfect ending. The imagery was so perfect there, as if I could really see what Ernst was describing. And it really felt like Ernst, too. The voice was spot on.

This was beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. :) Auf wiedersehen!
Cassandra Starr chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Oh my god. So sweet and sad and well written. The last paragraph made me want to cry... I love this.
MoreLikeYourGhost chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Eep ) This wasn't the last chapter, was it? I've fallen in love with this story! It's very cool ) And that word again, arschloch! *love* More please? x
Demactica chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Major flashback to the first chapter. Ah, Jan. (: The part about Ernst being shorter than Hanschen - I've always thought it was funny that everyone calls him "litte Ernst" and then there is BEN MOSS. Loved your description of the train arriving.

The ending... not happy. But not desolate, either. I, for one, was expecting something almost cliche where Klauschen would have some major revelation and they would skip off into the sunset holding hands. I like how you played with the idea of hope, but didn't come right out and say Hanschen would be back and everything would be the same as it was when they were 15. Really, it was a delicate balance you've acheived perfectly.
peoplemighttalk chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Brilliant ending! So bittersweet. Will there be a sequel? ;)
XxSarahCullenxX chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Poor Ernst! Getting his heart broken yet again!
Demactica chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
“Dear lord, Ernst, I never knew you were such a sentimentalist”

“You would not be the first to say that”

“This man is quite obviously a coward. You deserve better”

You almost made me cry. Again.

Penultimate... second to last? Noo!
vine chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Ah! Okay, where do I start?

The little things first. From your writing, I got a perfect vision of how Anna looked. Your description of her was wonderful. Especially coupled with Georg's nerves. Very cute.

And the fact that you brought Marianna in is also very cool. I love when Bobby and her show their faces in a story, even if they are only just mentioned. Don't know why... I just do.

Now, onto the important stuff.

I honestly am not sure who I feel more sympathy for here. Hanschen/Klaus or Ernst. Most of the story, it's been Ernst, but with all of this... Perhaps it is even. I can't believe that it will all be wrapped up in the next chapter! And we have to wait a week for it? Uh oh. :)
Demactica chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
"I feel like we have known each other for years and years” -KICK- Is he TRYING to be mean? And wth was he doing in a church graveyard?

How depressing. I am totally and completely in love with how you wrote about Ernst's coping with his mum's death. And, well, everything else. And I had something else to say but I forgot it. Hrm. OH! Be sure that you've got punctuation at the ends of your dialogue sentences (in front of the last quotation mark.) -OCD-
ali.9319 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Oh poor Ernst, his character seems so lonely and lost. I wish Hanschen would come back and stop being Klaus. I liked your description throughout the chapter and how Klaus didn't know what to say to Ernst. I can't wait for the wedding chapter and to see what Ernst decides to do.
HypernatedRikku chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
TEARS. this was so sad, the funeral just depressed me, it was so sad... can't blame Ernst for feeling the way he did. lol, i repeated catch me by demi lovato throughout the whole thing, i think it suited it well. lovely chapter(:
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »