Reviews for Double Date
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
yeah I know this plot
so familiar
but this one is so romantic! sleep in the same bed
oh God
IcySprings chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I thought this seemed familiar but I couldn't place it. So, when it got to the whole "If we stop fighting we can go to your house" bit I immediately recognized it and had to laugh.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hahaha poor Oishi and Tezuka! Evil Fuji and Eiji! XD
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh. Lol, that Hikaru and Kaoru fight was exactly what I was thinking about when I was reading this fic. XD Anyway, I've been reading some of your fics, and I just have to say... you seriously have a talent for writing. Please continue writing more stories!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ahahaha, the last two words clinched it!
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Yeah! But I only felt it was too familiar while reading it. I only realized everything in the end!

This fic is really cute, specially the "small incidents" part. The last conversation scenes were really witty! :D
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
xD that was funny
wara ningyo chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i didnt notice about the similarities with ouran until u mentioned it. anyway NICE!
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Yeah i got the Hitachiin vibe when i read this XD But it's too easy to imagine Fuji and Eiji doing something like this...after all Fuji has corrupted Eiji beyond redemption X-x...then again the red head has corrupted Fuji in his own way too
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Evil Fuji and Eiji -smirk- this is what you get from a tricky tensai and a mischievous neko. Too bad Tezuka and Oishi love them too much -grin-

Love it! The dates are romantic (especially the restaurant and homecook dinner). The scenes in their sleepover are cute, too!

Marvelous work! Please write more Perfect Pair in the future ;)
speadee chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It was funny. Good job on the surprise! I can't believe they went through all that elaborate setup just to be able to spend the night at their partners' houses. I don't think they would do such a thing. Besides, I think Captain Tezuka and Oishi would have let them spend the night as friends to begin with, and they would most likely do it on the weekend. Wouldn't they both be out of money from all those expensive dates? I also don't think the Dream Pair would keep pestering their partners and keeping them awake.

I guess you needed all the weird things for a story and to make things funny. I still like the pairings, and you did keep some of their characters. I guess it was the fighting that bothered me, because any form of conflict bothers me.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
LOL SO CUTE! XD I love their friendship lol.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow! i thought this is a creative idea! and i like this part very much:

‘Kikumaru talks before he thinks about what he should say. Can’t you just ignore it?’

Fuji continued changing into his school uniform. ‘Am I not ignoring him?’

-that is very very Fuji when he is angry! XD
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
so kawaii~

Fuji and Eiji fighting like that is so cute to witness~

and funny too!

excellent story as always!
Ricordi chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I like your idea of having Fuji and Eiji fight just so that they could get what they wanted. I think this just proves how contagious Fuji's mischievous personality is. You made a really fun fic! D