Reviews for Conversational Vulcan
Mellifluence chapter 16 . 5/5
Well-paced and beautifully written. Thank you for sharing such a lovely story.
tanseynz chapter 16 . 3/29
A lovely story. Enough canon to satisfy the purists and enough originality to be different and appeal to those of us who enjoy varied perspectives. Enjoyed the small appearance of Spock Prime and his thoughts.
Rosaroma chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I like their interactions and all the thinking that is going on.
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
A satisfyingly complex beginning, thank you for thinking of this! And taking the time to write it.
PrayerGirl chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
This was a great story and I lived the last chapter!
Amanthya chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
My first Trek fic. I quite enjoyed it. Sorry for short review, on cell, but wanted to say liked fic!
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Love this story! So fabulous.
Verity Kindle chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Good ending! Bittersweet SpockPrime!
crazy4spock chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
What a terrific story. I loved it! I loved the concept of the emotions as colored gases. Thank you.
Carini chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Great story! Thank you
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Very well done, this story is fantastic. The characters are all believable and I love how the story is told! Chapter 11 has to be my favourite. The emotion box in spocks head was very clever and made things easier to picture. Loved it! Wish there was more
TOSoldtimer chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
This story is one of the very best of the "academy romances". Spock and Uhura are both perfect. And I love Spock's box of multicolored emotions - so creative, and believable. The scene with Uhura and Spock Prime at the memorial was marvelous. I do hope you return to writing Trek.
XMarisolX chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I'm in a glass case of emotion!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Promising start. I really enjoyed the first chapter.
Irene90 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Great story! I am new to the whole Spock Uhura story and I totally love your story!