Reviews for Behind the Darkness
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 2/13
Not bad .
FelicityHeights chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I loved this story up until the part she “eventually gave in and responded to the kiss" Yuck. What the hell? Rukia is a proud women and a solider; not a common high school skank! You need to really re-evaluate her character, your meaningless fanservice ruined the story for me. I was so annoyed. I wanted a fight and more desperation and fear- not romantic bullshite. You also used the worst ending known to fiction- ”it was a dream” but with a blatantly obvious clue that the ridiculous dream might be a ridiculous reality.
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
OHHHHH That endiiing! XD But damn, this was hot :D I loved reading it :D
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was great! That was awesome! Encore, encore! *claps happily*
SweetRasberrys chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I would have never imagined gin and rukia as a couple. but in this story you portrayed their characters very well. I really like it. please continue writing stories like this.

I give you 5 stars!
ceiyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow! Cool! This is impressive!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
nice.._
unluckyNumber13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh My! I'm a new Rukia/Gin fan...and I'm in love with your story...it's totally hot...I'm only disappointed that there's no more to it...*sigh*
MadMoon chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OMG i luv this! XD Ichimaru's so creepy he's hawt! XD I so wanna have a dream like this! XDD
Muskee chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I LOL'd at this for unknown reasons, good job for inducting hysterical laughter in me, as if shizoprenia isn't enough...
CookieMonster666 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Really nice one-shot.b

Even though as you know I'm not really a big fan of that pairing.

Gin seemd more creepy than in the last one :)I'd like to know whose blood was on his hands.

Seems that Rukia liked this dream a lot if she was able to sleep till 5 not waking up at 3 XD

Keep up the good work and update your older stories! Can't wait for what's comming next!
ASUKA chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Nice story ;D

I really like the kissing part, It was hot ;p

Keep Going On! I really love reading your fics
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hey x

Yay! Another GinXRukia oneshot! XD

Well, in a word; amazing. You really portrayed Rukia's fear in the beginning, and her feeling of helplessness. I love dream stories, especially when it wasn't really a dream, cause that always feels like a cop-out.

The sadistic part of me really wants to know who's blood that was XD

Great job!