Reviews for You're just as difficult as me
memwe chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Iker18 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
primero que nada me gusta como escribes, muy buen fic me encanto 3
KazeNoSakura chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Aww, such a lovely story. You did a wonderful job! .
KazeNoSakura chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Aw, this was really cute! Especially the ending!

Oh and I just had to crack when you wrote "Our tempers are equally matched, so is our love for each other" XD
KazeNoSakura chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
See? What did I tell you? It's always nice to hear from other people. And objective perspective is a great thing. .

Anyways, cute chapter and funny when granny hit Hitsugaya. I seriously did not see that coming. XD

Oh and I believe that karin spoke to the husband while Hitsugaya spoke to the wife. Pretty cool and interesting!
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Have you ever noticed that if a guy accepted something from a girl, it means nothing. But when a girl accepts something from a guy, he's allowed to make assumptions. Weird how that works, huh?

Anyways, I liked how this chapter ended. It always is great to get advice from someone else. Trust me, I know how that is. Great chappy!
emichii chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
hurraay! :D
emichii chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
aw i really like this story! :D i generally dont read many fics where karin and hitsu are already seriously dating, so its a nice change, and its neat to see them learning to get over their problems. :D
emichii chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
jia yo!, jia yo!

(that was in mandrine)
chiharuSAICHI chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Thank you for this chapter. It's so fluffy. I like it. I feel warm inside and the old couple in the ending made me smile.
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Another nice chapter.

As for your vampire fanfic... something not like Twilight, and something more like Dracula, Vampire Cross and some aspects of Karin and Roserio Vampire. Even though there was rather a good amount of panty humor, it was very good.
winter051094 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
yay! great job on this ch. hope 2 c even more fluff nxt chapter btween Hitsu and Karin!