Reviews for The ReEducation of Tommy Weasley
Tommy is so cute!
Ya0iLover chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Doctor house? LoL
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
great story so far. please write more for it. :)
Alice Von Bitch chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
BAD WRITER NO MAKE HARRY A JERk
AmericanMuggle chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I was having a hard time getting through the first two chapters. It seems at the end of Chapter 4 Tommy is getting a bit of a reprieve. I don't think I could have kept treating him that harshly as long as Molly and Arthur did.
Perhaps Dumbledore is trying to teach Arthur and Molly something about letting go and fogiveing.

It's and emotionally draining story. Even though Voldemort had been bad. I see only the little boy somehow. Maybe I could do it for three days but them no more daily spankings.

I am actually AmericanMuggleborn but my internet server is acting up. It had to come on logged off to make the page come up.
TragediesPainfulKiss chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
WRITE MORE:D
TragediesPainfulKiss chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Nice!
TragediesPainfulKiss chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Great Job
sofiathoxo chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
I'm in love with this story, it's so warm on the inside and it's fgahjgfhagj amazing 3 Please, please write more, I'm waiting desperatly. It's made me think differently of Voldemort :)
Itsmecoon chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I am sure since it has been around 3 years that this is the end but I wanted you to know I have enjoyed this story.
AlwaysFantasyNeverReality chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Woot! I love House! and you... and this story...
SpellSword166 chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Man, how dare you stop at such a cliffie? Get on and write that update! I want to know what happens next ;) youll get some ice cream! With a big cherry on top!
FTA92 chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
oooh I know it's been too long! But, I would really like that u updated this fic, it's honestly wonderful!
Thayf13 chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Wow! Two days and two years since you last updated! Care to fix that ;D

I hope I can look forward to more!
fan-freak121 chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
i read the 10th chapter and ha Gregery House! As in the House T.v. show good one! I love that show a lot. Please continue.