Reviews for On The Road
Toodledoo chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I've only just came across this and I have to say this is an absolute gem. It is exquisite. I'm currently in too much awe to write anything coherent but I simply had to leave a review. Thank you so much for writing this.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
so sweet. and sad.
QuestionMarks11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Breathtakingingly Fantastic.

Just Brillant.
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I'm so glad I got to read this. It's really one of the best Gelphie's I've ever read. The characters are perfect, Elphie especially, and I love Glinda's thoughts. You really captured them so well.

Favourite, definately.
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Okay, this is one of the best Gelphie fics I've ever read.

And it's making me not want to write mine, because yours is just too amazing.

Characterization...was perfect. Elphaba was perfectly bookverse, which is so hard to do. Glinda...poor Glinda. I loved this line:

"you feel more alive now than you ever have...or ever will (but you don’t know that yet; thank Oz, you don’t know that yet)."

It's so true to Glinda- she never really loves anyone after Elphaba, unless you count Chuffrey (which I don't). So sad.

Though I don't like Fiyeraba, I liked how you subtly implied it; it's realistic. Like, Elphaba kind of likes Fiyero, but loves Glinda...aahh, it's confusing.

Anyway, I'll stop babbling. Long story short- I loved it.
aelisa chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ohh, Mirsha. You amaze me.

I loved this so much, really well-written and I always love reading Emerald City-journey stories. And tispy Glinda is cute .

Particularly loved the bits in italics; I love that style. And it just slotted right in there nicely.

Lovelylovely, favouriting 3
moodified chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Thank you for posting this story. It's beautifully written and you've captured the essence of Glinda and Elphaba like few people manage to do.

I've loved reading it, so thanks again!