Reviews for Swimming Pool
mychakk chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
you did caught my attention with the little tidbit in your summary about Booth being shirtless.

This was great, :D
lkol chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love this. I love you and I love your writing. An I definitely love being one of Booth's bimbos. :) And I really love Parker. He's the best.
MissJulia96 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
that is so great. at the end with max and parker and a wet shirtless booth. really good! :)
ggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
haha I have to agree I am a Booth Bimbo :) And it was really cute to see how flustered Bones got. Great job!
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awesome, I thought the POV switches were a little confusing though- just a thought.

Loved it!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
*cackles and bounces* I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT! *Giggles* brilliant!
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
aw very cute!
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
this fic was awesome, it had me it giggle the whole time. i really think you should consider another chapter or a sequel
JWildfire chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ah, you've made me happy. The necessary B&B is taken care of, and you made it so much better with Max and Parker conspiring. I just love seeing those two play together. Despite his homicidal tendencies, Max makes an adorable grandfather figure, and we all know Parker's just adorable. :)
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
this was really, really great. i could picture the whole thing quite vividly in my mind, and chuckled to myself while it played out. excellent work.

thanks for writing!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ahahaha, that was hilarious. Oh, Parker was so cute. xD Great job! (:
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was such a good story!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
lol
delicioso59 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was cute! Very fun read :)
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 6/13/2009