Reviews for A Cry for Help
bec2224 chapter 33 . 7/23
32 chapters of righteous anger and hoping for justice and...Vance gets off with a smack on the wrist.

And there are so many questions about Dr Marshall being in Stillwater, the SecNav knew that Tony was going to be heading there and was going to need medical treatment...too far fetched for me.

Good writing, good characterizations, although the plot dragged quite a few places. Also the hurry up and then wait while people talked about the same thing over and over again was a bit much.

Thank you for sharing your words with us but not sure if I will read anymore of your work.

bec
mkoepp63026 chapter 33 . 7/15
Really Loved this story, DiNozzo was in a horrible position and just did the best he could. Still wondering what the SecDef was talking about for that position, maybe a future Director?
Sarai chapter 33 . 5/18
Awesome.
Hells Bells chapter 33 . 4/17
Wow I love this story and I have read it a few times for posting it now please write more stories.
maisie22452 chapter 33 . 4/10
Oh my gosh. I love this fanfic. The first chapter I read I loved and I just continued reading. I have read the whole thing in about two days. It was so good. I am happy what tony chose in the end though. I would have probably chosen the same thing it I was him! Thank you for taking me on a journey with the ncis team.
lili200986 chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
J'ai adorée ta fic, je les lus entièrement sans interruption, je n'arriver pas à m'en défaire je suis passer par toute les émotions... c'était géant j'ai adorée une des meilleures que j'ai pu lire bravo ! et merci
Kitty Black Cat chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
The story is super well written and the suspense is there and up until the ending I was really enjoying it but I personally hate the ending. It completely ruined the whole story for me. All of this happening and justice is not served. Lots of bad people get away with it because they have powerful friends. Realistic Is what you were aiming for I guess but I personally can do without the realism that the world is lead by political bullshit in fiction works. after everything in the fic and Tony not wanting to allow things to be swept under but finally allowing it? it really is disappointing and I'm suddenly wondering what was the whole point. Why did I read this whole thing if Tony sacrificies part of his integrety for politics? Like I said it completely destroyed any fun I had reading the last 32 chapters. And i loved those 32 chapters, loved the interactions between Gibbs and Tony and between the whole team, I loved the suspense... So yeah it is a great fic; you are undoubtedly a talented writer. It just doesnt fit with my taste at the end and leaves me with a very bitter taste in the mouth and a whole lot of frustration I could do without reading fiction(I get enough of that watching the news and seeing how the worlds sucks)but thats my problem for not skipping chapters to see how it ended so I wouldn't end up disappointed and felling like I've completely wasted my time reading this fic. I'm not saying that to be mean; it's a very well done story that I'm sure thousands of people have really, completely enjoyed and were totally satisfied with the ending. I'm just not one of them.
amaia chapter 33 . 9/8/2014
Your story was completed more than 4 yrs ago, but I'm new to ff. Just wanted to tell you how fantastic your story is...I couldn't do anything else, cuz I had to find out what would happen next. I'm going to look for other stories that you wrote. Thx.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
Really great story! loved every bit! thanks for writing!
josgrandma chapter 33 . 6/7/2014
Totally and absolutely awesome story...BRAVO!
Grandma
bijou2009 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Argh
Regards my last comment.
What somhow got cut away is that the person I'm talking about is Dr. Katherine Marshall. It was meant to go someting like this:
Just one thing the Dr. Katherine Marshall character is bugging me big time, something is wrong with her reactions to Tony, his illness and the people around him. She doesn't come across as genuine at all, well time will show whether it is intentionall or not.
bijou2009 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I love this story, and the suspence will be killing me over the weekend until I can continue reading.
Just one thing the is bugging me big time, something is wrong with her reactions to Tony, his illness and the people around him. She doesn't come across as genuine at all, well time will show whether it is intentionall or not.
Tiye Nicholas chapter 33 . 4/27/2014
Amazing story! I loved it so much good job
Maisie chapter 33 . 1/17/2014
The story you have written is superb. If it had been given to me as a book I would not have been able to put it down until I reached the end. The storyline was cleverly woven and captured the readers interest until the very end. Your descriptions and use of the English language are of a very high standard and you are to be complimented on writing SUCH an excellent story.
Beloved Daughter chapter 33 . 10/11/2013
Thanks for writing and posting this awesome story! I particularly loved the way you ended the story - especially the part about inviting Maude over. :)