Reviews for A Cry for Help
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I he going to listen to Gibbs?

I can't wait to find out. You really have me intrigued. Nice job.
diana teo chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Oh,my! The whole situation's up in the air and swirling around madly,people are on the move and not one single happy bunny in what are you going to do about it?
thevigilante15 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
tony is so wounded and you capture that wonderfully...also liked the REquiem implication:)
SA3466996 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Ooh - what can be in those files? Liked Gibbs and Tony both squaring up to evil Vance. Marshall is welcome relief as an original character who stands up to Gibbs and isn't afraid of giving him a taste of his own medicine.

The pace is really good and you build in lots of tension to keep me interested. Keep it coming.
The Greek me chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I really liked this chapter...Gibbs is really worried about Tony...And Tony would do anything for his friends...Great story so far...Bravo...
peppe1951 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I don't think Tony is going to obey Gibbs last order...it bet it has something to do with telling Vance (that SOB) where he's is.

I sure hope that Vance will be a casualty in this story but not the hands of Gibbs, Ziva or Tony...let someone else take him out...telling Tony that he was expendable...

Please update soon
Mokibobolink chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Such an intense chapter! Everyone is butting heads and there's so much tension, between the team, Tony and Gibbs, Tony and Leon, Leon and Gibbs. Whoa.

Love it and can't wait for more.

-Moki
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Amazing as always! Man, I hope they can take down Vance soon! Can't wait to see what's next!
newgal chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Great update. Can't wait for another chapter.
Endgame65 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Awesome chapter. I'm hoping Tony doesn't have to go for a psych eval, he's got problems sure, but honestly psychiatrists annoy the heck out of me and can almost make things worse. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of chapters when Vance and Gibbs get to Stillwater. Great writing. Keep up the good work.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Oh, man. This guy is EVIL! I can't wait to see what's next!
Mokibobolink chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Oh no! Tony can't call Vance now! Gibbs has him!

Awesome chapter. So brilliant for Gibbs to get Vance to admit to everything and record it. Gr...he's such a jerk!

Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! :o)

-Moki
Mokibobolink chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Great chapter. Getting deeper into Tony's world now and seeing how stressed he is, it's so heartbreaking. I can't believe he would leave NCIS but I can see how he would think about it. No one can handle all that stress for too long.
Ataxian girl chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
hi ncismom.

Great Story. I personally can't stand Director Vance. Reminds me of the too many hard cases I had in the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. I find it amusing that Gibbs is from Stillwater. Although, you do realize in the episode Heartland, it was mentioned he was from Stillwater Pennsylvania. I live in Aristes, PA. Stillwater is a 40 minute drive from my house between Berwick and Benton. So the hospital(s) Tony would most likely be at are either Berwick Hospital, Bloomsburg Hospital or Geisinger. I just thought I'd mention that. Has for Stillwater it's a one horse town in the Coal Region of PA. I wonder how Gibbs will talk himself out of this one or is his dad that is calling Vance posing as Dinozzo(just curious)?

Francine
peppe1951 chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Oh, how do I wish NCIS was never saddled with Vance as a director...and just when Gibbs thinks he has him to rights Tony calls...I hope that the conversation won't screw up all that Gibbs has as evidence and will bring Vance down for good without harming Tony or any of the team...please update soon.. is getting too good to wait for long
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »