Reviews for A Cry for Help
grypas chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
A remarkably well written story. Please write more!
Retired FF Writer chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Awesome chapter, I really hope you update soon. This story has me wanting more, more, more
bree1387 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Great story. The tension is building nicely and I can't wait for the final showdown with Gibbs, Tony and Vance. Dr. Marshall hanging up on Gibbs was hilarious. I'm not much for OC's, but she's very interesting.
Writing Destiny chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
lol she hung up on Gibbs! That was great!
Sheri chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Please continue- I couldn't stop reading- you had me totally into the story and feeling all the emotions the characters were. What a gift you have a as writer! Sheri
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I he going to listen to Gibbs?

I can't wait to find out. You really have me intrigued. Nice job.
diana teo chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Oh,my! The whole situation's up in the air and swirling around madly,people are on the move and not one single happy bunny in what are you going to do about it?
thevigilante15 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
tony is so wounded and you capture that wonderfully...also liked the REquiem implication:)
SA3466996 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Ooh - what can be in those files? Liked Gibbs and Tony both squaring up to evil Vance. Marshall is welcome relief as an original character who stands up to Gibbs and isn't afraid of giving him a taste of his own medicine.

The pace is really good and you build in lots of tension to keep me interested. Keep it coming.
The Greek me chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I really liked this chapter...Gibbs is really worried about Tony...And Tony would do anything for his friends...Great story so far...Bravo...
peppe1951 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I don't think Tony is going to obey Gibbs last order...it bet it has something to do with telling Vance (that SOB) where he's is.

I sure hope that Vance will be a casualty in this story but not the hands of Gibbs, Ziva or Tony...let someone else take him out...telling Tony that he was expendable...

Please update soon
Mokibobolink chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Such an intense chapter! Everyone is butting heads and there's so much tension, between the team, Tony and Gibbs, Tony and Leon, Leon and Gibbs. Whoa.

Love it and can't wait for more.

-Moki
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Amazing as always! Man, I hope they can take down Vance soon! Can't wait to see what's next!
newgal chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Great update. Can't wait for another chapter.
Endgame65 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Awesome chapter. I'm hoping Tony doesn't have to go for a psych eval, he's got problems sure, but honestly psychiatrists annoy the heck out of me and can almost make things worse. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of chapters when Vance and Gibbs get to Stillwater. Great writing. Keep up the good work.
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »