Reviews for A Cry for Help
Ann chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
I hope that Gibbs gets the chance to make it up to Tony. Can't wait until the next chapter. Please post more soon.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Please update again soon. I hope everything works out between Gibbs and Tony. I hope Tony doesn't resign from the team.
Endgame65 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
I guess Gibbs is finally getting down to some of the issue. I'm concerned about what Vance still has over Tony's head and how it'll play out when they get to Stillwater. Keep up the good work.
Sarah1965 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Fantastic chapter, the conversation between Tony and Abby was so sad where Tony acknowledges that he had adopted Gibbs as his father figure but that he didn't think Gibbs wanted the role, I really hope Gibbs is taking in all that the others are saying to him and really has a heart to heart with Tony, that's what he really needs. This is just such a wonderful story.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Oh, poor Tony! I hope this'll all work out for him. LOL at the end, go Gibbs! I can't wait to see what's next!
thevigilante15 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Great chapter. Love Tobias and Jethro dialogue. Perfect!
grypas chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
A remarkably well written story. Please write more!
Retired FF Writer chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Awesome chapter, I really hope you update soon. This story has me wanting more, more, more
bree1387 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Great story. The tension is building nicely and I can't wait for the final showdown with Gibbs, Tony and Vance. Dr. Marshall hanging up on Gibbs was hilarious. I'm not much for OC's, but she's very interesting.
Writing Destiny chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
lol she hung up on Gibbs! That was great!
Sheri chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Please continue- I couldn't stop reading- you had me totally into the story and feeling all the emotions the characters were. What a gift you have a as writer! Sheri
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
I he going to listen to Gibbs?

I can't wait to find out. You really have me intrigued. Nice job.
diana teo chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Oh,my! The whole situation's up in the air and swirling around madly,people are on the move and not one single happy bunny in what are you going to do about it?
thevigilante15 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
tony is so wounded and you capture that wonderfully...also liked the REquiem implication:)
SA3466996 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Ooh - what can be in those files? Liked Gibbs and Tony both squaring up to evil Vance. Marshall is welcome relief as an original character who stands up to Gibbs and isn't afraid of giving him a taste of his own medicine.

The pace is really good and you build in lots of tension to keep me interested. Keep it coming.
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »