Reviews for Giving The Moon
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
this was very good
Runthepen chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is a wonderful one-shot with excellent writing. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks!
littleisle chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love this. This is exactly how I would imagine things to go down between them.

Quite frankly, I believe that Severus' harshness was justified. I was tired of reading stories where the pain that Remus had caused him as well as the animosity between them disappears. Well done.
Smurny chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great idea; well executed; superbly characterised. Excellent.
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Good!
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I had to tell you how hooked I was reading this. The relationship between these two absolutely fascinates me and I think you wrote it and them really well - especially Lupin who I felt was perfect. I also liked the glimpse of the Snape who worries that he's killed him rather than secretly fantasises about it.

It was an interesting subject too. I had never even thought about it before.

Great piece.

Candy~
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was absolutely beautiful 3 Heart-rendering, yes, but beautiful.

I like how you captured the characters perfectly.
Nikita-Lee chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh wow - what an awesome story! I'd never really thought about this - it's a great idea and very well written!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Good chapter, and very in character, I think!
watin77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i know you wrote this a while ago, but that was damn brilliant. i liked your take on lupin's exploration of his wolf's body. very nice!
anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
yes, thank you for a well-written and convincing take on the Wolfsbane business! Believable charaterizations too.
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
a very realistic and fitting end. good job keeping them both i ncharacter. you did an excellent job with remus' self reflections. and i loved the symbolism of the moon! great job, this is amazing!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is brilliant. The theme and concepts are intriguing, and the characterisation and pace are spot on. Well done.
musictomyears chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
lovely
Dogfancy chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is amazing, I've never seen a story like this. I've always wondered what it's like to keep your mind and be a wolf at the same time. I love it :D