Reviews for Let Me Find You
zajaacLulu chapter 40 . 5/1
This story is great though some chapters were really cruel. You brought us a strong story and I hope you finish it because Mer, Derek, Em and their new baby deserve an amazing finale
Guest chapter 40 . 6/25/2018
Please update love this story
MerDer2015 chapter 40 . 6/7/2018
Please come back and finish this story. You are a brilliant writer and I still Miss and Adore MerDer stories. Please put us out of our misery and finish this story. My curiosity is piqued-if I were a cat I would be on my ninth lLife by now. Really miss this story.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/2/2017
Please come back and finish this story loved every bit
MerDer2015 chapter 40 . 10/2/2017
Please finish this story - I fell in love with it from the very have and Always will Love MerDer. You are a wonderful writer- Hope you can get inspired to write more. I'll be here waiting, wishing and hoping;)
Patsy chapter 40 . 10/2/2017
Please come back and finish this amazing story. I always come back and read your stories to get my MerDer fix.
Grey's Anatomy Merder chapter 40 . 8/13/2017
You NEED to finish this story! Definitely one of my favorites. You are such a great writer and I really hope you will continue this story and finish it.
thecarouselneverstopsturning chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
This is good but why Slexie?! Eww at that pairing.
Soccergreys101 chapter 40 . 1/8/2017
Please continue with this story! It's absolutely amazing it's so well written! I love it so please consider continueing because it's an amazing story that you should give up!
Jill chapter 40 . 7/9/2016
Please continue this story. It is a real favorite of mine and you are one of my favorite authors. I go back and reread your stories many times to get my MerDer fix. I'm still a Fan:)
InspiredByPD chapter 40 . 1/19/2016
Yes please continue finishing this!
InspiredByPD chapter 29 . 1/18/2016
Omg I have been crying the whole time she has been gone. This is seriously my worst nightmare. Now I am crying tears of joy! I love this story it is so moving and I'm going to go back reading this now.
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 40 . 1/18/2016
I have never seen it. But I want you to consider finishing this please
Laura chapter 40 . 1/17/2016
Oh no! i will for sure be on the lookout for it! However, i would love if you would finish this story if you so chose to!
Patsy chapter 39 . 1/17/2016
Please finish this amazing story! There are poachers out there trying to rewrite this as an Addek story! Take your story BACK and complete it! This is one of the most beautiful MerDer stories ever written! More! More MerDer I Say!