Reviews for His Legacy
Alani chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
It's ok...but I doubt Scully would leave her son with Adrienne, someone she knew from her neighbourhood.
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Still, it gave Adrienne all the dreamy and steamy fantasies a seventeen year-old girl could want about illicit affairs. Spending all day chasing bad guys together, and then sneaking into each other's hotel rooms for adrenaline-fueled sex. All of it culminating in the sleeping infant in the crib.

loved that line to death...so true on the Philes parts, i knw its on mine. LOL this story was so profound i fell in love with it, it was great and i am no such a great fan of the CSM, but this was great WOW just plain wow you really out did yourself, Congrats!
lyn89 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
oh i loved it! i especially enjoyed CGB, he's such a great character. i always knew he was a "good" guy : )
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Very good. I always wondered if Spender went to see William, what he thought of him, and what role he played in the boys existance. I loved the comparison between his two sons. It is sad he never cherished Jeff like I think he secretly cherished Fox, and that Jeff suffered for it. Oye.

Beautiful, very good!