Reviews for Verloren
firerose132 chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
I love those type of stories! ! It was soo cute and the best part was in the ballroom :) kisses for L's hero! !
Idle-Riddle chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Gah, it was tooth-achingly sweet for the epilogue chapter. However, regardless of the light writing style, the fic turns out to be a good one with thoroughly thought of challenges. I finished reading the whole thing in one day, that's saying something. Thanks for the wonderful piece. ")
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
He only hoped that Watari didn't have him locked up, himself. Light-o, Watari's going to HATE you! XD
Light, do it.
But our purpose, once you decide on your course, is to stop you from getting to the door."
So, if Light is lucky, he will recognize the door only when he is already near it.
"You have Shinigami eyes!" Light snapped. "You know that it's my real name!" Mikami froze for the briefest of moments,
Does 'Kira' truly expected that nobody else knows of Shinigami?
Light remembered him too, a hypnotist who worked with music to lull his victims into committing suicide.
"All humans are thought to possess the possibility to commit suicide. It is, therefore, not something “unbelievable to think of." Quote from the rules of the Death Note.
It was one of those endings where the protagonist wakes up and realizes everything was a dream or an illusion or whatever.
This is, once again, a trial. Light, find door to leave the illusion.
"I never told L about the black stone. And L might love me in return, and he might not, but he would never simply forgive me for being Kira."
Agree. Light, find the exit.
"She broke her neck and died on impact." L grinned wickedly, his eyes glinting a horrific, empty black. "So, Light Yagami… Who do you choose? Which of these murderers deserves to die?"
L described four murderers. The challenge is about five murderers. Does Light have to kill illusion of L? No, it's simpler. Kill the one who had intention and will to kill, whose actions were not accidental.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Beyond, L, Light, Matsuda, Raito, Ryuuzaki, Watari.
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
A great fic!

I love how you wrote the story that make my heart throbbed painfully. I really love chap 1-3. Heartwrenching! Though I noticed you wrote the last chapter so short.

Even though you've written it ages ago, I may still review, can I? Hehe, anyway, thanks for the story!

Awesome fic!

Sincerely, Seishirou
killing u with umbrellas chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
loved it.
Flomo chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
You have to write a sequel to this, but you probably aren't going to since it's been like a year since you finished this story xD

But it's really good!

So it needs a sequel xD
Flomo chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
128 for chapter 11 right? :D

I feel so smart xD

anyways this is a really good story!

It's very interesting.

I still don't know who Genesis is, and the only bio terrorist I know is from L change the world and I'm pretty sure his name is not Drevan Ricter..or maybe it is I don't remember XD
DaJapican chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
This story was AMAZING! Unlike most good stories out there it was actually finished and for that I thank you. X) Having Light go through all those trials just for L was a brilliant idea. I don't think Light could have learn his lesson better than that. And man where those trials intense! The suspense was killer and had me on the edge. Love this story, tho I was sad they didn't have awesome man sex. Going in my favorites for sure :3
Raphealle chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Absolutely loved this story. It was well written, well paced, and it concentrated more on the story than the relationship and that was awesome. Great job!
sami1010220 chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
wow, that was...great, incredible even. i'm seriously awed by this fic. and i'm surprised and happy that it ended so well for both L and Light. great job!
Lenighma chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? That's it? This fantastic concoction of mind-fucking is OVER? Just like that? COME ON!

Awww! Man...That was good. I need to read more Death Note fanfiction...Really I do. HOW do you come UP with these stories? So in-character, cohesive and genial! I can't even begin to tell you what I loved about all of the chapters!

Mimi chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
Wonderful story. You took genesis from the story Simphonia de Assasino (or something like that) right? Awesome!
Dodos-r-not-extinct chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Loved it! :D I may not have read Death Note (although I know of it and a little of the characters), but you wove the story so well that I didn't really need to.
strawberry cheesecake chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I have to point out that you've got the French wrong, disjointed as it's supposed to be, because I'm anal like that.

"Lumière" is fine, and so is "Je pense."

But the whole "I...wait...cake?" should be more like "Je...Attends, le gâteau?" (Eng. "I... Wait, cake?")

Unless you wanted to say "I wait for cake." In which case it would be "J'attend le gâteau."

Later on, L mumbles "Vous n'êtes pas" which means "You are not." To say "you can't" would be "Vous ne pouvez pas."

A rough translation of "you wouldn't" could be "vous n'allez pas," which in actuality means "you are not going to."

Although if they know each other so well, it seems a bit odd for L to call Light "vous." It's so formal. But I'll leave that up to you. L is oddly formal, after all.

Don't be discouraged. But don't use Google Translate, either. ;)
Homicidal Whispers chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
This reminds me of Orpheus! And I think Euradice.

In case it is just a coincidence, that story is a Greek myth. Euradice (I think) dies and is sent to Hades and Orpheus is determined to get her back. He goes down, past the two rivers and gets her back and then when she's almost back he turns around and she...

OMG. Tell me he is not going to lose him again?