Reviews for We're good
Chrishalliwell11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Yea! I liked it. Great job.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Hello!

I just read the French translation (which is really good, by the way) and I wanted to write a review for you too :)

So, I really love this story ! I admit, I wanted to punch the CO and Leo in the beginning. (Okey,, Leo is nice in this story but I want to punch him just for the fun.) Wyatt is funny and I just love when him and Chris are arguing. I was sad when they said that they needed his death but...yeah. Oh, and I love the last sentence!

Me├┐li.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
so awesome also just great
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
interesting
ItIsHappeningInsideYourHead chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I only read Charmed fanfictions involving Chris, and this was by far one of my favourites. Excellent plot and lenght, though I think there were some tiny spelling mistakes I couldn't help but notice, still they didn't make the story less pleasant.

Please keep writing!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I liked the fic!
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very very nice. I didn't really like the usage of the word ashamed, i think embarrassed or something else would've fit better. But very good plot nevertheless. I was wondering at first how Piper and Leo wouldn't remember coming to the future, but then you explained that at the end.

good job.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
aw! that was so awesome! Great job!
BluJae chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I LOVE this one-shot. Every time I read a fic where they take a visit to the future, they always see the bad future. This is the first that I've read where they see the GOOD future. I just love the reactions of future Piper and future Leo to past Chris. Oh, and what's also unique with your concept is that it allowed you to go farther in the revelation and revealed to them that past Chris will die for Wyatt. Also, brilliant writing. Your emotion-filled writing just keep on bringing me to tears.
Meluivan's Muse chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really liked your take on the revelation stuff. The interactions between all the characters was really good. Please write more Charmed stories ;)
Sati James chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
aww this one is so sweet. and good call on the final episode. I'm so sad that charmed finished. i'd have loved it to jump forward for series 9 and have chris and wyatt fighting instead of the sisters
angel74 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I really liked this story but there was one part that a typo made me laugh. You said Wyatt and Chris "worked in sink" while trying to contain the Charmed Ones and Past Chris. That's pretty funny that they were working in a sink. Must have been a tight fit. I think you meant to say "worked in synche." Other than that the story was great. Your dialgue is missing a lot of punctuation but it didn't distract me too much from reading this. I'd like to read more of this kind of story.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
well that's one way to screw the family's heads up ;) a fantastic fic, one of the many wonderful and better ways for the revelation. i hope you do more charmed fics soon!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Good
hanna chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
excellent one shot