Reviews for Finding Himself
Salogma chapter 17 . 12/14/2009
This one's hilarious.
Salogma chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Ah. . . I simply love these.
cccahill18 chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
Great point to bring in for this collection of oneshots! Horrible's laugh was really something that signified the change in him, and I think it is really important to mention it!
EverythingYouEver chapter 17 . 9/3/2009
Loves it :)
Kaydance chapter 16 . 8/22/2009
The title definitely fits this oneshot.

A well-written conveyance of the feeling.
jamie55 chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
aww! Poor little Billy buddy sick at home and deliriously dreaming of laundry day and bank robberies!

I love how you added the last bit about freezing time and no happy ending and his.. well his otehr dreams - the not-happy ones...

Awesome job Donne!
jamie55 chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Oh... I had to check the comments to guess who H was.

*g*

Hourglass right? Makes sense *facepalm*

Oh I wish she had time to tell him... more.. *sigh*
cccahill18 chapter 16 . 8/17/2009
I liked the little bit at the end, with the burnt-out lightbuld representing Horrible's own mental/social darkness. Poor guy /
cccahill18 chapter 15 . 8/16/2009
Ah, the stomach flu, quite a miserable time! The jumpy thoughts and the transitions between being awake and asleep were a good way to get across all of his feelings at this time in his life.
jamie55 chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
-That's all it was, he reminded himself. An obsession. Certainly not love. If it had really been love, it would be far too much for one man to bear.

YOU BROKE MY HEART! HOW COULD YOU!

*sniffles*

I love that line BTW.

Actually this might be my fave part to date. Anyways, sorry about the slight gap between reviews - got distracted :)

Keep up the good work - oh and I checked out the lyrics on your LJ, I can see why they were so inspiring!
jamie55 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
aw... too many awws I know - but... *whimpers* I like Penny... I know, I know, he'll have to get over her and all but... I really like Penny. I'm a Penny fan ;) This kinda comment is more appropriate on LJ isn't it?

The lyrics were nice though - kinda funny - I wish I could hear a melody.
jamie55 chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Hello! (I'm a bad reader and catching up )

Ergo: AW!

Billy bought the yogurt for the both of them! That's so sad and so brilliant - you're brilliant!

And aww..

ok next!
SG1SamFan chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
Guh. This one hit hard. Poor innocent Billy. Little did he know that this was a portrait of his innocence lost. :-(

Thanks for posting!

Emily
cccahill18 chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
Interesting having the drawing being a manifestation of Billy's dreams . . .he can literally watch himself turn into his "hero" (so to speak) on the wall.
Kaydance chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
Hourglass? )

Good descriptions and whatnot. Your stories are very easily visualized.

Also, "goggles, he hoped, he’d always liked goggles". Who doesn't like goggles...? Steam-punky. 3