Reviews for Gilded Butterflies
Ashura chapter 23 . 3/20
in all the NaruHina fanfictions i have read this one has a heart warming plot revolving around a little girl who believed her parents didn't love her and a man who wanted to make a difference in her life.
MYK-ON chapter 23 . 3/13
I wonder if haishi and hinata will meet again
please please please can you update tha nxt chapter I'm desperate 2 find out wat happen nxt and it's driving me crazy please if yu hav writers block then ask 4 sum suggestion and I'll give yu sum I'll review everyday jst please please update I can't take it I just wana kno wat happens n how it ends if hinata/tensei pregnant? just please please update please :-)
FF8cerberus chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
Shit. This is not how I would've liked things to turn out. Sasuke's a bastard and Gaara is a coward. Naruto is still trapped in the middle of all this and still doesn't know it. I've been gone for a year and been thinking about this story from time to time. Seeing where its at, I've come to a decision and I hope you don't mind. I will PM you about it and hope you agree. This is one insane story. You're an incredible writer.
FF8cerberus chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Damn it! He must of had her followed. That bastard. I don't know what to think. I can only hope she isn't broken.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
hi finish the last chapter of your story and love it i fell in love with this story! i want to kno when are you putting up the rest of your i need 2 know wat happens next do sakura get save is hinata pregnant by naruto do her n naruto stay together i just gotta have more so please put up another chapter sooon!
Qchessy chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Plz continue to update I hope Hinata write a long letter towards naruto telling him everything and how thank she is in how she love him and Hinata tries to rescue them while naruto and probably Sasuke try to rescue her and Sakura I really enjoy your story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
ughhh update for fucks sakes
FlyBoii32 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Yo man fuck does people that think u sick they don'tknow what they talking about ur a good writer who sees things in a different way and that's ok.
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
Finally!
llazo4108822 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Make more chapters of this fanfic I want naruto and hinata together.
llazo4108824 chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
Make more chapters i like this fanfic.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
UPPPDATTTEE :(
Cloud-1-3-5 and Ame Emi Dai chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
This is the first story in over three years that I've actually logged in for, to review, fave and follow. It's that damn good.

I won't lie; toward the beginning there were several times where I stopped and wanted to just close the tab - it was horrifically uncomfortable subject matter, it set me on edge reading it, and honestly was about as enjoyable at times as watching a dog die on TV. Despite all that, though, it was compelling - I had to keep reading, to find out what was going to happen, how characters were going to develop, whether Hinata/Tenshi was really going to get out of that life and all the rest. For all the negativity, it was still enjoyable, in its own twisted way - for the story, the development, and the growth.

I'm really glad I did continue - it's one of those stories that I've been thinking about even when I'm not reading it, wondering how this or that will go, who will or won't get their comeuppance, whether Hinata will actually Say Those Words To Naruto and so on. The happier scenes were wonderful reading (and a welcome contrast to the stormier bits!), and now that I know better what to expect, the darker moments are so well-written too; the way the moods and emotions are conveyed is just superb - it really draws you in.

I could gush for ages, but really it's probably better kept short and sweet now - I love the story, I love your writing, and I'm really looking forward to more, whenever it comes!
Camille chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
hey..it's been ages..like..stop killing me!