Reviews for Gilded Butterflies
KingCam chapter 1 . 1/5
Cool
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I'm overjoyed to see this story updated, and can only hope from the bottom of my heart that you continue updating frequent this time. I love this story, one of few stories who really touch my heart and I have sense of continuousness when I read. I never read the first version, so I'm absolutely excited to read the rest of it. Well done!
Zaina chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
I am so glad that you're back! Merry Christmas love x
PrettyQueen chapter 10 . 12/24/2017
Omgggg wthhh, that abortion was horrific! I can’t believe she went through that, no wonder she’s traumatised. I think it’s time she laid everything bare on the table for Naruto to see or they can never move on. It seems like there’s one altercation after the other. The tension is sooo thick I could cut it with a knife. I’m truly happy you didn’t abonden this story! What’s up with Sakura tho, like I know she likes the guy but her reaction makes me think that something went down between those two also. Sasuke truly is a piece of shit. Your supposed love gets your baby ripped outta her and you abonden her ? Wauww, and years later proceed to act like a complete jerk towards her calling her all kinds of derogatory terms, all the while also aware of Naruto’s affection of her. He basically raped her too! Pff I’m done with this guy. At this point I don’t care about his reasons. Lmaooo this was supposed to be a short review I which I told you how great the chapter was and how I’m happy about your return. Well, at least now you know how excited I am about the next chapter! I hope I’ll be seeing you (if not soon) somewhere next year!
Happy Holidays!

(Didn’t log in the first time :p)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2017
Happy Holidays!
Lisa Jones chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
Yearly updates I guess...Take your time in writing the chapters. A story with this much caliber and complexity deserves the best writing. Please take as long as you want with the updates, but just give us good quality chapters.

This is an amazing story. Keep it up
calderas chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
I read the entirety of this fic all in one night. I know you're still updating and like this is so intense! A lot is happening, but it doesn't feel off or anything at all. It all meshes in and leaves you with that sense of unease and mystery and the whole vibe of:
"what's going to happen? will everyone be alright? will hinata grow and begin to trust again? confront her fears? throw orochimaru into the sun and watch him burn like he deserves?"
It's so incredible, and I want to add that it feels like I'm watching one of those soap operas, the really drama-filled, kinda over the top, but still really good ones.
Also you're writing is wonderful and great, and wow. Good luck on any upcoming updates!
byunhime chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
You are so talented! I love this kind of genre. Such a gold. please continue writing. You are one of the best NH's author that I've always looking the update for. Ganbatte ne~
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
This is amazing please keep going I love it
oceanmoon chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
So freaking painful. I want Naruto and Hinata to be happy, but right now it seems like all of the obstacles are insurmountable. I cannot wait for your next chapter. I hope it comes soon. I really want to know how these revelations will affect the relationships.
oceanmoon chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Such deep soul rending love and hatred. Makes it hard to read, but I could never stop.
oceanmoon chapter 7 . 12/13/2017
Few things hurt me more than this story. Very few things. Beautifully written.
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
I was so happy when I saw that you updated and this was an emotional chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
Talk-art-girlie chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
Listening playlist and realising that the music matches the mood and atmosphere every time it changes...
Made reading this so much more dramatic. Damn this is good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
I think that Hinata had a double personality disorder. As she's not acting a little bit like Hinata. Actually I directly read last chapter and I thought where's Hinata so I've to read all chapters. Well you must make Tenshi an oc rather than making Hinata ooc.