Reviews for Gilded Butterflies
vanillaicecream chapter 23 . 8/2
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read!It even made me cry and that's a big accomplishment! I love the ineraction between the characters and I love naruhina even more than before.I could feel hinata's pain and all I wanted to do was to get her out of the story and hug her and protect her,but I guess that's naruto's job;) I know it's been 2 years since your last update but could you finish this story,pleease? It's too beautiful to not be complete!
Red chapter 23 . 8/1
OMG I have read this story in one whole night and I gotta tell u this is AWESOME :O cant wait till the next chapter
animeistight36 chapter 23 . 6/8
Im going to leave another review to finish expressing my thoughts:So like...I really dig this story. Even though your characters are OOC, it doesnt matter because the chemistry you've given Naruto and Hinata are worthy of an award. This story isnt like most fanfictions-it isnt just fluff and love and rainbows and butterflies. Its more like love and loss and hardship and hurt and rekindling broken spirits. I love the NaruHina interaction, but I sooo cant wait for them to have a beautiful aftermath. Keep writing, it suits you.
animeistight36 chapter 1 . 6/8
So like...totally waiting for your next chapter. Your story isn't like most fanfictions, and even though these characters are OOC the chemistry you've give them is worthy of an award. I love this! Please keep at it.
hqhqhq chapter 23 . 4/5
Please update. Finish this story! I like you!
MusicLibra chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
I. Want. To. Cry. So. Bad. I cried throughout story! It was just that awesome! I knew it though. I never did like Orochimaru! Even on show! He always creeped me the fuck out. I really want to know what happen next! What's Orochimaru planning THIS time?! But annnnnyway, fantastic story! And I will be keeping up with this story. So, until next time, later!
Prince Sky chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
A not so innocent Hinata fic is great gets boring when naruto is the one to pop her cherry all the time... but i don't want her to go back there ALONE (or without a gun or bomb) when's the chap coming out?
karen chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Ohhhh man, this story is soooo freak in good! Make more I want to see how it all ends and hopefully orochumaru dies in then. He's a sick bastard.
CassieLaBitch chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
...Your work was good.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
aww come on yu didn't update your fanfiction yet I love this story it's tha greatest story I ever read and it not being finish is killing me it really is I need to know wat happen next I read this all tha time I believe this is my third time writing a review so pleasssseeee update soon so the next review I write will be on the next chapter I'm going to keep reading but I wana see a new chapter up there soon because when I read your fanfiction it's,like watching a movie and out of the fanfiction I read your story is the only one that make me feel like I'm watching a very good movie so please HURRY AND PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!:-)
pherion chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
can't...let go...of this...fic... want to read more but the need for sleep is wow huge ;-;
pherion chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
ahh my feeeeeels
Toolazytologin chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
Hey! I've kind if been reading your story non-stop for the past two days. I have a life, I swear. But hey! It's summer. Nobody ever has shit to do in summer. Anyway, you're a really good writer, and that's something I can definitely appreciate. There are WAY too many dumb shits on this site who have no idea how to write a good story. Updating would be ideal yes? Come back to the land of the living!
CookieDemon212 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Awesome story :)
hoycahooy chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
ohemgee. continue please, i love the story so much. continue please.