Reviews for Gilded Butterflies
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/9
Ah, you have read Francine Rivers, and perhaps Skip Beat?
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 3/22
You suggested earlier that someone previously cheated on Naruto-would that be Sakura?
Because while hating might be foreign to Naruto's nature, I can see him still being pretty damn furious over it, especially with Hinata's betrayal so raw.

But Hinata... her self-hatred and the way she tries to just disappear from his life after this, and the obvious way they still care for one another despite what just happened, keeps me from being more than sort of angry with her. More like... disappointed.

Sasuke, though? I have a hard time imagining a backstory sufficient to excuse that level of absolute, unmitigated jackassery.

I hope whatever goes on with Sakura doesn't take up too much of the next chapter. I'd really like to see Naruto finally learn about Hinata's past.

This is a touching story, and I'll love to see more of it.
Usa-chan chapter 9 . 3/14
I need more of this story, soon.
Usa-chan chapter 8 . 3/14
I'm concerned for Hinata, it seems that the poor girl can't hold a single thing in her stomach
Usa-chan chapter 7 . 3/14
Oh my, she was pregnant. Go figure...
Answering your question Sasuke seems in character to me.
Usa-chan chapter 6 . 3/14
Oh my gawd! I loved the beach scene, it was really intense.
And that's what I was afraid of when you said Sasuke was going to be showing his pompous face.
I loved the chapter.
Usa-chan chapter 4 . 3/14
Wtf... This is so dark
I loved the NejiTen relationship
I'll keep reading now.
Usa-chan chapter 2 . 3/14
Hinata is being so damn cryptic, I get it that she is broken, but please, she has to give my good boy Naruto a chance!

Great chapter once again
Usa-chan chapter 1 . 3/14
This chapter trapped me. You are truly talented.
My heart broke a million times for Hinata, and just for masochism I'm going to keep on reading.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
I need more. Please update.
Trula Uzumaki chapter 2 . 2/4
As a re-reader, I just wanted to say I love this so far already! I am so excited to get notifications for this story in FF! This is the reason why I came back to FF in the first place. its so good ~cries~
You me chapter 9 . 2/2
When you gonna write more? Is amazing and interesting the concep and idea.
Probably its best if naruto dosent invite people to sleep in house anymore cause what hinata, sakura, and sasuke knows, naruto doesn't know jack shit..
RembrandtToken chapter 9 . 2/1
Gasp. What's Sakura doing there? How is she gonna react to Hinata being in Naruto's bed? How is Naruto going to react to Sakura's reaction? Oh the suspense. Can't wait.

This story is so angsty. I love it.
PrettyQueen chapter 9 . 2/1
Omgg the tension y'all. I literally can't wait! Sasuke's appearance caused so much havoc, now how about Sakura's, who happens to be Naruto's ex? Its gon be lit!
I do want to say tho that Sasuke basically raped Tenshi and that she's not to blame for any of this except her going to that strip club. I must say that I'm disappointed in her; Naruto saved her from the gutter and the first chance she gets she returns, like does she actually enjoy that kind of life? Back to Sasuke; he's an asshole for what he did to Tenshi and an idiot to think he was actual helping Naruto, in fact I don't think his actions had anything to do with Naruto. He was just being petty and selfish. I do hope Tenshi'll start opening up to Naruto. (And tell him her actual name, damn. A relationship based on lies is not a relationship.) Oh and yikes, I feel bad for Naruto losing his parents, doesn't he have other family? Like maybe his 'cousin' Karin? He really is just a good guy that deserves all the happiness of the world. (Gotta admit tho I don't really see that much of his anger and from what I've seen today, he's pretty badass when he's mad.)

See ya!