Reviews for Gilded Butterflies
hqhqhq chapter 23 . 4/5
Please update. Finish this story! I like you!
MusicLibra chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
I. Want. To. Cry. So. Bad. I cried throughout story! It was just that awesome! I knew it though. I never did like Orochimaru! Even on show! He always creeped me the fuck out. I really want to know what happen next! What's Orochimaru planning THIS time?! But annnnnyway, fantastic story! And I will be keeping up with this story. So, until next time, later!
Prince Sky chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
A not so innocent Hinata fic is great gets boring when naruto is the one to pop her cherry all the time... but i don't want her to go back there ALONE (or without a gun or bomb) when's the chap coming out?
karen chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Ohhhh man, this story is soooo freak in good! Make more I want to see how it all ends and hopefully orochumaru dies in then. He's a sick bastard.
CassieLaBitch chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
...Your work was good.
O_O
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
aww come on yu didn't update your fanfiction yet I love this story it's tha greatest story I ever read and it not being finish is killing me it really is I need to know wat happen next I read this all tha time I believe this is my third time writing a review so pleasssseeee update soon so the next review I write will be on the next chapter I'm going to keep reading but I wana see a new chapter up there soon because when I read your fanfiction it's,like watching a movie and out of the fanfiction I read your story is the only one that make me feel like I'm watching a very good movie so please HURRY AND PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!:-)
pherion chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
can't...let go...of this...fic... want to read more but the need for sleep is wow huge ;-;
pherion chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
ahh my feeeeeels
Toolazytologin chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
Hey! I've kind if been reading your story non-stop for the past two days. I have a life, I swear. But hey! It's summer. Nobody ever has shit to do in summer. Anyway, you're a really good writer, and that's something I can definitely appreciate. There are WAY too many dumb shits on this site who have no idea how to write a good story. Updating would be ideal yes? Come back to the land of the living!
CookieDemon212 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Awesome story :)
hoycahooy chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
ohemgee. continue please, i love the story so much. continue please.
Ashura chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
in all the NaruHina fanfictions i have read this one has a heart warming plot revolving around a little girl who believed her parents didn't love her and a man who wanted to make a difference in her life.
MYK-ON chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
I wonder if haishi and hinata will meet again
Guest chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
please please please can you update tha nxt chapter I'm desperate 2 find out wat happen nxt and it's driving me crazy please if yu hav writers block then ask 4 sum suggestion and I'll give yu sum I'll review everyday jst please please update I can't take it I just wana kno wat happens n how it ends if hinata/tensei pregnant? just please please update please :-)
FF8cerberus chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
Shit. This is not how I would've liked things to turn out. Sasuke's a bastard and Gaara is a coward. Naruto is still trapped in the middle of all this and still doesn't know it. I've been gone for a year and been thinking about this story from time to time. Seeing where its at, I've come to a decision and I hope you don't mind. I will PM you about it and hope you agree. This is one insane story. You're an incredible writer.