Reviews for Gilded Butterflies
alwaysNaruHina chapter 7 . 8/18
please update this beautiful story...thank you
Please update soon!
Cosmic Bond chapter 7 . 8/14
What a way to introduce Sasuke. This is going to be one heck of a complex drama! I can not wait!
Cosmic Bond chapter 6 . 8/14
Oh god! I did not see that coming! I wonder how Naruto would take it...
Beatrizmar chapter 7 . 8/2
This story goes to one of my absolute favorite Fanfic. I love au and angst stories as I earlier mentioned. And there are many put here, but a few has this quality. It's raw and well written, I hope Naruto actually founds out about Hinatas past, I know he'd love her no matter. Thank you for updating and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter
RembrandtToken chapter 7 . 8/2
Great chapter, great writing.

Is Sasuke Paul?...and Sakura maybe Miriam?
Serious Sam chapter 7 . 8/1
So I got this update while I was on vacation, and didn't get the chance to reply until now. Of course, I've only read this about 15 to 20 times since it first hit.

Sasuke Uchiha in this story is a cold hearted, stone faced, insensitive, unfeeling, sadistic fucking asshole. I called it last chapter when I said he had something to do with Orochimaru, because he knew Hinata when she was 18 and she didn't get to the Vanilla Villa until she was 19.

And I still say that he's the reason Kabuto knew of the connection between Hinata and Orochimaru. Sasuke has gotta be funding something for the snake - a drug lab, prostitution house or otherwise. Sasuke has to have his hands in so many dark, despicable, disgusting things that it makes the head spin.

Hinata was pregnant, and with all the imagery you painted I'm guessing abortion... a very messy one. Done in a dark room with very unsanitary conditions with a coat hanger. It fits his motif.

The bigger questions now looming are... when does Naruto find out? Because he will - and what will he do when that happens? Kick Sasuke's ass? Kick Hinata out? (WTF if that happens). Tell Shikamaru who will post it on the blog?

How does Sakura fit into all this? And will other women at the Villa track down Hinata and ask Naruto for help? Will Ino fall for Kiba, the guy she gave crabs to?

I need to know so bad, but I don't want to rush you. I'll just wait patiently for the next chapter.

Fantastic job on this! And once again, Sasuke must die!
memisantropo chapter 7 . 7/31
this story is fantastic! is one of the best I've found here in fanfic thank you very much for sharing will be waiting the next chapter
Little-Dreamer95 chapter 7 . 7/31
Ahhhh I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you write Naruto :) Even though he's fairly simplistic in nature, people tend to write him quite shallowly. But you give him depth, and it's amazing.
goofythegoober chapter 1 . 7/30
This is such a great story, absolutely beautiful, can't wait for the next chapter. Like I literally can't wait. If you don't put up the next chapter soon, I'm gonna die.
birthofthecool chapter 7 . 7/30
I love to hate Sasuke, so thank you for this chapter.
I don't care for any excuses, him and Hinata being together at one point, his mistreatment of her, the lost child...
Fucking bastard!
SpeedTheCollapse1 chapter 7 . 7/29
No words can properly describe how much I love this story. Keep up the amazing work.
Misha chapter 7 . 7/29
Sasuke was good. He was a touch violent, as in the manga he's more... Deadpan/impassive then cruel. Maybe cruel's not the right word. Conniving? Anyway, he's just more solemn then anything else. Like a stone wall, rather then a sarcastic/sneering type. Blunt yes, but never out of his way to be terrible. Sasuke's awkward more the anything. Regardless, it fits for the story, I'm just a Sasuke Conosuour (tm)

Super excited to read about his and Hinata's past, and I hope he can at least be kind to Naruto and Hinata being together
bearythebear chapter 7 . 7/29
Yesssss Ive been waiting for another chapter! And i am satisfied! About sasuke, i think he was okay. In almost every fic ive read with sasuke in it hea been different, either mean or nice, and since this is an AU i figure it isnt too bad if hes pretty mean.

Also, HOLY SHIT IS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM WHAT I THINK IT IS? LIKE I HAVE A FEELING ABOUT THAT WHOLE BLOODY EVENT AND OH MY GODDDDD I CANT WAIT FOR THE CHAPTER THAT EXPLAINS THAT ONE!

I love this fic and cant wait to read more! Im probably going to go back and reread this because omg its so good!
Alexnoel1422427 chapter 7 . 7/29
I liked the way you portrayed sasuke. Great chapter