Reviews for Be SomebodyOneshot
anime2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Loved every second of the story :)
Plumtree5991 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Wow that was a really nice story:) i think you should carry on with that it was so good :D

Well done keep going xx
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Loved it! loved the background story too!
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
hot...
carlisweet chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was so sexy! OMG scratch that just frucking hot. I love Jalice smut it is my guilty pleasure and you have fed my addiction very well! I'll probably read it like 10 more times.
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
SYA, you are totally fucking twisted, I love you that much more for it.

So, yeah. What a tiny, perfect, sensual, rapacious, ludicrously lustful story! The back story (which really has me wanting more, BTW) coupled with the back-bendy, back-to-front, yoga style sex. YES, PLEASE!

Fabulous.
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I absolutely LOVED the butterfly mounted to a board imagery. This is ALL win:

"I was thinking that she looked so damn good in her orange silk dress, the black lace at the hem skimming her pale thighs, that when she swayed and spun to the low, throbbing beats of the music pulsing through the bar, all I had wanted to do was rip that dress off of her and pin her to the wall like a butterfly mounted to a board. I would be the lance that finally stopped her flitting about. In my imagination her legs would move softly around me, like wings flapping slowly for the last time ever."

The rest was absolutely four alarm fire hawt. I've never read a Jasper and Alice one shot lemon and I don't think I will ever have to after this, 'cause, I don't think anything could even compare to the insane level of snap crackle pop sexual electricity you have created with these luscious lovers.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was pure brilliance, I really really loved it. I hope you'll continue it after the competition is over, cause I would so love to read more. This was definitely one of the best stories I have read. Great work! :)
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This needs to be turned into a full out chaptered story. So much to contemplate in this one-shot, that I love it. Would love to know more about these characters!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
:D Really hot. :)
Mimi Karibu Nyinyi chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Hey, like wow that was awespme! your writing style is so clear, yet so discriptive! I'm sure many people would like it if you kept this goin ga a full-time story! Hm...? Or then again maybe not... it's not my call, but it would be nice...

I loved how you wraped it up with the couple's famous line "“You've kept me waiting..." You also did an amzing job of drawing in the reader... your opener was truly griping!

All in all it was a beautiful piece. thank you, I enjoyed it!

d(._.)b
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was really hot and sexy-this part just blew my mind “Nuh-uh, Little Bit. You have to be…” I slammed into her, my balls making a slapping sound as they hit her clit and thighs, “patient.”

-what are jaspers scars from?
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
*sque*i love it!this is the kind of storie i had in mind when i first hear about the contest

this is what all the peenaters had in mind

! just gret ff with great jalice smut on it!

awesome job
Namine Black chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I'm happy you did, my favourite Alice/Jasper one shot serious! I'm looking forward to more stuff from you in the future because this is awesome.
XXSkittlesXX chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was absolutely Brilliant, simply excellent!