Reviews for Borstal Girl
tolearntoliveistolearntofight chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I am sorry, but to me this story just didn't work out. In the first chapter, the reason Charlie wasn't on the boat when it sank wasn't very believable, because if they pulled such pranks in the Navy in the first place, they certainly wouldn't do so at the time of war. Then, the second chapter just doesn't make any sense. Suddenly there are two new inmates, who don't (at least at this point) serve any purpose.

I guess it could be your rather young age at the time you wrote this story that shows - I'm guessing you were born in '93, judging by your nick.

I don't mean to be discouraging, so my advice is that you just need to keep writing. With time, you'll get better. Also, consider using betas - not just for grammar fixing, but for giving you feedback on how to improve your texts.
Nillekma chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
WOW! You have done a brillient job on this. Please keep writing its a really great continuation of the origonal story can't wait to read what will happen next.
drew70 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
"Oh, and by the way? I love you too, china."

Beautiful, I could just see Charlie saying that.

Like how he said "Darling." during the play in the movie.

It's been a while, but please write more.
jason chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I actually think this is really good! how the film should have been:)
Heyy chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I no it's been awhke since u looks at this story but you should totally update it there's like only 2 stories for this move so do it I already like it!
soundstorm chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I hope you can add more chapters cause I really enjoyed this. Brendan and Charlie's interaction in this fic was great and its such a shame that there are only two stories for Borstal Boy :( I would write something but I'm not very good and leave that to more talented people.