Reviews for Expand, Contract
deslil chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
this sucks that it's been so long since you last updated. it makes me sad. cause this fic is really good. like amazingly good. i really do hope that you decide to update.
Maureen chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Mark can't leave Rory. He just can't. Archer was being a jerk, and rude because he was hurt and drunk. I think Mark is being a good Dad so far.

Maureen
McHobbit chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Not weak at all! It's really good actually and no, I'm not just saying that. Once he gets his shit together, Mark will be an amazing dad to Aurora.
OhTheFangirling chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
OooOOO i really like this story good job! update soon!
L chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
This is the first time I stumbled upon your story and I think that it is really good. If you continue writing it, I for one will continue reading it. Just try to update sooner than every four months please. I know you can't rush the writing process, but it would great to get an update soon. :)
Fangirl44 chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
I can't believe Mark would want to prove Archier right and give up his daughter

update soon
sively chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
i'm glad to see one of my favorite fics is getting an update :)

how you described Mark's panic and overlowing guilt and self-loathing is so believable, and detailed. it would be typical of him to pack up and run off.. good thing Naomi was there. sigh. poor little Aurora. i'm glad you don't make things super easy for Mark, especially since Addison died.. but i also can't wait for him to man up and act like the father Aurora deserves to have.

Great job as always!
McHobbit chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Of course I remember! I ADORE this story and thought YOU had forgotten about it. Mark absolutely cannot leave Aurora! But since there will be an epilogue (you mentioned that in an earlier chapter) I kinda doubt that he will...or at least hope he won't.
Lolly chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
I love this story and I look forward to each chapter. It's incredibly well written and very poignant.
Maureen chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Good chapter. I understand Mark's frustration and he is so tired.

That does not give Archer the right to punch him. Hopefullt Aurora starts to feel better and keepp food down.

Maureen
asmith33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great Story. Love the story although I hate that Addison is dead but it makes for really heart wrenching fiction. love how you have captured the nuances of all the characters. You can feel all the characters pain and how they handle it in different ways. Is it wrong that I get the feeling that Sam and Naomi might break up ? If so I suggest she just move in with Aurora and Mark and Archer because they are kinda of a lonely hearts club without Addison and she might be able to help Mark keep it together although he is doing a great job considering the grief he is feeling.
Fangirl44 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
I'm kind of curious as to how Mark handles the whole puberty thing and boys with Aurora when she gets older
McHobbit chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
A sequel would be amazing. I adore this story. I already said that but I'll say it again, I'm glad to see that Mark is trying to be a good dad but still struggling. I'm enjoy the chapter length- it would be impossible for me myself to WRITE such a long chapter, but reading it sure is fun.
Addie-Love chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
That was a great chapter. I loved Archer's rant at Mark and thought it was very in character for him to think that (I miss Archer on the show). And I liked the flashback to when Addie found out she was pregnant. Great story.
Amy chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
OMG that last chapter was absolutely perfect! I loved the flahsbacks and everything else and Archer's speech to Mark was so heartbreaking.I feel so bad for him, and for Mark too. Thank you! Can't wait or next chapter!