Reviews for Learning to Trust
AnimeLover4EVERInLife chapter 30 . 9/26
It's was a great story
CrimsonBlood chapter 30 . 4/18
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY IT IS AMAZING YOU DONT gfsyjudkhljdrouge;disjghfhiugdhktj5ptoiyhj5jrf0urole;dgyhjdzyugjfdiuihgjrsfxugjkogihfdxhduifhrshtiujegifhjdsujjkgiolkdkghsdjyiudkhuigsfukjsdgvsghkhsdfubfewhoug80rwy458utb48yifuno9ygv358y5 b379tngy8m35v95708y608un5b804797tbbrh guhgrofuhhfsbgiihfgndiuj hriuniunhruin urghonunhgiuhivbiuhgvtiungiunufhgjhfkjbvhkjkjnbfKDJdbgruhrhusrhilghrsijlhfiosrwfilhseilohfuljefhulfuhnejljhfhfhhhfjjfklfldlehoiy5toir tuyro574892549745807tbn90y9ucgniulbrykuegzuhejdsb SEE IM GOING CRAZY FROM HOW GOOD IT IS YUGIYAMIFANGIRL YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR I KNOW I READ LIKE MORE THAT HALF OF YOUR STORIES THERE ALL SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME !
blackstarkitty chapter 30 . 3/9
always an enjoyable read love it
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
that was so awesome I loved it, although what made you chose the names for the kids I'm not trying to be mean I'm just wondering? one thing that confused me in the story is at some points you got the characters names mixed up but overall awesome story :3
unanimous chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
I like the fic, but I would have thought that the yamis would be the vampires and the hikaris be the mates. Other than that, pretty cool fic.
SILVERLILY6667 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
my only question is when they swap personalities why the hell is yugi always turned into FREKING SETO KAIBA / SETH HE IS TOTALLY A DOUCHEBAG! - LILY
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Yugi is one smart bastard. Hope everyone will be alright
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
Wow. Just wow. Anyways, loving tje story! Want to keep reading, sadly ot is 2 a.m. And i must sleep. L
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
YES! Yugi, he made it just in time! Alright go Yugi, kick !
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Great ch, I' m so glad everyone is safe. That damn council...grrr.. Would like to be there myself and be able to fight along everyone! Lol
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Oh my Ra! Yugi please realise what has happened and save Yami. And everyone else too D:
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Awww, Yami' s already fallen for Yugi. Kawaii!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 10/1/2013