Reviews for Kidnapped
Azlady2003 chapter 30 . 6/28
Love it. How can edward forget that he doesn't have to use a condom...when he was learning to walk bella told him and then fucked him without a condom...Damn that was hot
neelix lee chapter 30 . 6/23
Recommended on one of the twilight threads on face book, really enjoyed it
grandmachix chapter 2 . 6/23
Edward is a cocky hoor. Bella is snarky, but I think it's to cover hurt because of Edward.
Judy
grandmachix chapter 1 . 6/23
1st chapter A-OK. Very intriguing.
Judy
No issues With these people but. It's like Edward's is attracted to any female with two legs. Ugh.. That's discusting
bella Stewart swan chapter 1 . 4/2
loved this... you're a great writer... hope you'll write stories like this more...
JoJo Sky chapter 30 . 3/21
Just finished reading this story and I enjoyed it but one thing did confuse me it was hinted in the story that Charlie was a cop but he was also partners with Carlisle in the pharmaceutical business.
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 3/17
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story.
crazycats7 chapter 6 . 1/25
He is so over dramatic
laney.923 chapter 30 . 1/21
loved the story the only thing I found missing is more of the fallout from the kidnapping itself
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
I cant continue reading this edward is literally a fucking whore
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
You suck. Why would you do that. I am not reading any more of this story.
Rebex05 chapter 29 . 10/3/2016
I loved this story it was great and really captivating! Literally up until 12/1am in the morning reading it the last couple nights! So sorry to hear about your accident. If you still have troubles from it, let me know. I understand PTSD having suffered from it myself due to physical, emotional and psychological abuse for the first 12 years of my life, not to the depression and anxiety that I still suffer from today. Let me know if I should add you to my prayer list 3
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
Honestly the story was good but the way you used flashbacks was irritating. Like to the max.
Jesstew chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Fuuuuuuuuck, I loved this story so very much I don't even have words to describe it. What about more outtakes please?
(and omg... that accident! I hope you are ok!)
5,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »