Reviews for Kidnapped
amanileo001 chapter 4 . 6/8
where women belong! are you fucking kidding me even if you trying to make him a fucking jerk but using this sentence!
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 5/29
So I just finished this story and I say 7/10. It was a pretty good story but some things in it that I just didn't like. Edward/Bella basically spend their entire time making out and having sex . No one really thought about or actively tried to escape they just accepted it and stayed there. Everything during their kidnapping was so easy and kinda boring, there was no action and I never felt like there was and danger. Even James didn't help it was all to easy for them. Their in a mansion with a TV all the food to eat and nice clothes to wear. I would probably being crying missing my family and always trying to escape.
There is ALOT of mistakes in this.
I think my brain cells are dying from reading your story. Its just so fucking pointless and juvenile. And how many times are you gonna say that they don't like each other when everyone knows that they do. Did you have to ake it SO FUCKING OBVIOUS?

So back to Edwards harem...girls we know hes been with:

Tanya, Jessica, leah, Ashley, four other girls at the villa, some waitress in a bathroom...whos else?
So he fucked,
Jessica, Tanya, leah, Ashley, and four other girls at the villa...who else?
Edward said that he has slept with near every girl in town...so how any is that? 200? That's really fucking nasty. Are we seriously supposed to want him with bella? Hes used up, and theres no going back in that department.

Who do we know that hes been with so far(he said like every girl) but whos names do we know?
Tanya
Jessica
Leah
He tried to fuck kate
He wants to fuck Tanyas mom
storiesrmyjam chapter 1 . 4/19
.GOD OH MY GODDD this is one of the best stories I have read ever on fanfiction,I have read a load of these and this is by far one of the best hate to love stories ever.I especially loved loved loved your Edward so much ,the first chapter and their banter was absolutely hilarious and the fact that you constantly included flashback to show their affection for each other was beautiful.I loved this story so much and I'm hoping for more,however it would have been nice if Edward and Bella lost their virginity to each other when they were fifteen rather than just Edward but It was please please write more this story was a mixture of all elements romance humour mystery adventure violence,it was totally captivating.I aspire to wrote like you one day!
twinkle twinkle chapter 1 . 4/15
faboulous
Chin chapter 1 . 3/3
I honestly think this was a better love story than twilight lol,i really enjoyed the story you're an amazing writer.
jk chapter 17 . 2/21
This is ridiculous! So manwhore Edward tormented Bella for years and now he gets her and her virginity as a reward?! Bella is just stupid to just giggle and forgive him everything. She deserves to get cheated on for being so stupid
zollo0416 chapter 28 . 1/19
Amazing story 3
Guest chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
You are an excellent writer, I could not stop reading- needing to know what happened next. I did not think you could have made Edward redeemable in the beginning but boy was I wrong! Now, with that being said I could not finish after this chapter. While I rooted and related to Bella in the beginning I could not believe that she left Edward. The first time she tried I was shook but kept reading. However, after the second time I tried to see how she could redeem herself and to me it wasn’t enough. For someone who states how much she loves someone and how he’s her second half she straight up chose herself. She was never willing to sacrifice anything for him the way he was for her and I lost faith in her character. I get that she was scared- maybe a little disoriented, but she let him sacrifice himself and then took forever to try to find him. You are a great story teller but in my opinion, she did not deserve Edward if she was never willing to truly put herself on the line.
PAT2024 chapter 28 . 12/8/2017
Great story. I really liked the plot and the characters. James was really evil...
I didn’t like that Bella was so long to react and do everything to find him. But all in all it was good. Thanks for sharing
Cullen Strong chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
This story is INCREDIBLE. I was so mad when I had to go to work and couldn’t keep reading haha!
jane2 chapter 23 . 9/28/2017
i hate bella. She shouldn't have left him behind! gahhh
5,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »