Reviews for Taken
ElizabethBathog chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Thank you for this awesome fic! :D
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
This is an really amazing fanfic (:
Good work. (:
adveragehero chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
is there another?

Please say yes
Axl01 chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
I really love your story to me its creative!
Charxelle chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
Wow, I've been following this for months now.

This is pretty interesting for an M-rated fic! _

I like how it's a sad and a happy ending at the same time. Not many authors can pull that off, including me.

Great job!
Zohaku chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
Pretty good ending, but it seemed a bit rushed with that time skip. It would be interesting to see a sequel of what Netto and Rockman are doing, with Cyber-travel now available.
Litintha chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
This was a great story! Very well-written, and with a great plotline.

It was really an interesting read, as well as you being a good writer by listening to your readers, which in turn drove you to make a plotline choice that was of the reader's choice. That shows to me, as a reader, that you care about what your audience thinks, and that you are willing to make sure they continue to be your readers for a long time.

I do hope to see more stories like this in the future.

Again, excellent job!

-Litintha
dragonman.NET chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
I can not wait

please update soon
Zohaku chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Nice work on this chapter. I think i know what Dark Rockman is planning. I can't wait till the next chapter.
Raichugirl62 chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
love new chapter plz update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
i can't wait,i can't wait,i can't wait,i can't wait! x3 xD
Raichugirl62 chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
can you plz update soon:)
Raichugirl62 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
next chapter should be netto and dark rockman yaoi
Zohaku chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
Great chapter.

It was pretty good.

Netto is now kidnapped by Dark Rockman. I still hope that Dark Rockman turns Netto into a Netnavi or Darkloid. If Rockman would then save Netto, they could then stay together because they would both be Netnavis and Netto wouldn't age, so they would have all the time in the world or maybe Dark Rockman and Rockman could learn to share.
teengens chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
YAY! UPDATE! I am very happy about how the chapter came out and don't worry. The kidnapping was great, but I kinda wish Meiru and Enzan had fought at least a little (they suck anyway), but yeah. Good job.