Reviews for The Rules
Oxford chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Wow, that was good! I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you so much!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
love it!
Tara-yomitorika chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Oh my god! Spock you sneaky SOB! That is joining my favourite acts of jealousy from Spock in position #2 (sorry #1 has to go to pegging Kirk in the head with an apple in Storybook Ending by (hm all the good jealous moments seem to happen with Kirk...)). Anyways, great story and a great continuation of the first one. It's mostly from Uhura's point of view it seems like, but so concentrated on Spock that it balances out nicely. Wonderful job! Until next time, Live Long and Prosper!

kendrat199 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Oh no! Now I must read your new story (chapter 1) again! I had thought the baby was Spock Prime's...maybe it is, but maybe it isn't. I dunno, I have to read it. Oh, poor Sybok, I feel bad for his exile based on the fact that he refused to use logic, but emotion. (What does the vulcan term mean that you gave him).

Haha, I can imagine Kirk's surprise when he sees his date utterly enraged by being stood up and having to explain that "she" sent him a bottle telling him that she couldn't make dinner tonight. I hope he kept the note for legitimacy, but I'm guessing not.

After looking up that phrase, I can imagine Uhura spitting out water and nearly choking! Very innaproprite Mr. Spock!

His apprehension is so cute. I hope Uhura hugged him several times. I love that man...

Oh! I'm starting to like T'Rel from this chapter! To think of a Vulcan who opposes Surak's teachings that's remarkable.

Thank goodness Sarek found Amanda. They're so cute :]

Great story!

kendrat199 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Cuning-what? I'd look this up, but I'm afraid of all the results I'd see. Oh, this is fantastic. I how you showed Uhura's perspective and actually told your readers what Kirk had said to her. I Kirk and I feel bad that he was stood up, but then again, how many girls had he stood up?

Is his date still there in the restaurant? And you had me so fooled that Spock was going to drink that wine. Oh Picard reminds me of Patrick Stewart, m. Anyways, before I go off on a tangent, I'm so glad that Uhura has Spock in her life and vice versa. I can't think of a greater pair!

I'm also glad that kIrk got his direction and focus when he was aboard the Enterprise aka 3 months from now.

Next chapter 8g (smiley face)

kendrat199 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Lmao! The whole bottle seems logical. What is Uhura thinking for letting Kirk whisper something in her ear with Spock around the corner? I know Kirk's smooth with the suave personality that he is, and yes, if I were around Kirk I'd probably be number 1,050 that he's had googling him, but Spock...Spock is.../ just so awesome. This romantic date won't be romantic at all with a drunk Vulcan -chews nervously on nails-

Oh! Curse you kIrk for ruining the parisian cuisine, the romantic scenery, the public date between a half Vulcan/half human male and a full human woman! Uuch, where's McCoy so he can drag Kirk by the ear.

Ohh, won't Emila be royally p/o if she sees her date whispering something in another girl's ear by a bar, I know I would. And surely this isn't a ploy to use a girl's name to cover up Kirk's wanting to talk to Nyota.

I do how they'll become friends, despite the teasing innuendos :]

kendrat199 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I think I grinned from ear to ear when Spock took off Nyota's jacket for her. At first, I was like, "How come they're not getting looks from the maître d'?" but it's a robot! I think that's so cute that he watched films of human courtship. I can imagine a scene familiar in Wall-E of Spock holding an umbrella over Uhura to protect her from the rain, haha. :)

Oh! I hope Kirk doesn't ruin their evening. And why the fudge is he along in a tux! If he does anything to jeopardize their parisian date, I'll hit him with a hyprospray that will cause more then gigantic hands and a numbed tongue.

Nyota looked at her surroundings.

Water fountain. Check.

Paris background. Check. [Comments: this deserves more than a mental check. Why not a sacré bleu ou mon dieu?]

Nighttime. Check.

I also grinned when Uhura said, "Spock, I'm so proud of you!" and hugged him. I thought she would chastise him and be sad that he was leaving her in three months time, but she reacted so positively. That's the original Uhura I know, or rather that I know from TOS fanfics (I'm much too young to remember any of the television episodes my mom showed me). Onto chapter 2!

A Bientôt

-Kendra 3
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh no, what is kirk going to do! I think it's fair to say that he's no ordinary human and with his level of charisma, I swear there's orion blood somewhere in his veins. Those rules are perfect! I nearly died laughing (not really, but I did laugh aloud) at Spock giving Uhura a weed and not a flower. Was it a dandelion? I just found out that those things are weeds, I always thought they were flowers! Anyways, I wish I could go to Madrid for a casual dinner and Sydney for a show! Wine and Dine is a understated phrase when it comes to the romantic side of Spock.

So my email alerted me that your new story was updated with chapter 2, but I thought I'd read this story and then go to that one (which is taking a lot out of me since I know Spock Prime is in that one!).

Onward to chapter 2!

And I wonder how Spock reacted to Uhura's french kissing lesson, aha.

sg1 robinson chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Please tell me that this is finished! I really enjoyed the trio of Spock, Uhura and Kirk. You really left me wanting more!
elaine451 chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! So glad Nyota and Spock rethought rule #3 :)
elaine451 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Ahh, poor Spock but oh so lucky Nyota! :)
elaine451 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Oh no, a drunk and a jealous Spock? Not such a good idea, I think!
elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I love the beginning of this story! This is fastly becoming my favorite fanfic couple and you write them so well! I'm off to read the rest of this.

And I'm so excited that I'll have two more fic to read from you, yea!
Trinilynn chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
busted...poor kirk but damn he has a good memory lol. i like this chap Spock with performance anxiety keep going
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
"The whole bottle seems logical."