Reviews for Unrequited
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw, I wish I liked Near more that I do. My heart bleads for him, unrequented love is a bitch as far as I've heard. No wonder the babe is so unemotional.
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Ok..this made me cry. Near is always given such tragic tales, and he's my favorite of the 'trio.'
Lethe Werner chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is heart-breaking..

..I NEARly..cried!..and I can't believe it!..

..Poor Near..I'm sorry for him..:(
UcHiHaHyUuGa chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
aw! that was so sweet
nameless14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
beautiful. :'(

that was so beautiful. it was really touching

i loved it!
JustinLAWsGiriko chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
TT so sad i almost started to crying...ok i cryed T_T dont judge me _ xD

you are so good at writing xOx

and i like the Mello x Near pairing x3
Sarahteehee3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wah T_T

I am not an Angst person!

That and I am a big fan of Near :)

Good all the same though

I was surprised to see these rewards out so quickly

I better get thinking *_* - me thinking

-_- - yeah I got nothing

But I will!

) -Jimmy the smiley says hi
Seliphra chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
So sad *sniff*

I thought it was beautiful personally...really touching...made me feel for Near.
lillyankh chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Beautiful. Just beautiful. You really do have a talent.

How is it that I can hate Near for the entirety of DN, all of the fanfictions, and even L Change the WorLd, yet all it takes is this and CT to make me like him? Madness. Or genius. It's a fine line :D

I love it. It's just so tragic, how he wants to protect Mello and fails. Well done!

Can't wait to see the rest of the presents, and I hope you carry on with CT :D

Hugs and rainbows,

Lillyankh xx
Freakydeirdre chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I am so happy the story was so lovely. Sweet, it really was up to expectations. There wasn't anyone better to write that idea for me. Thank you. I understand that you couldn't put in some of the parts as it would have been too long but I will use that for The Failure of Restraint. I'll fit it in somewhere I don't want it to go to waste though it might get people angry with me as people wouldn't approve of the betrayal. But still...

The picture idea was marvelous. I love Mello's attitude. I really love that you agreed to this story I feel so lucky to have this. I am truly pleased with the portrayal of Near's feelings. It's the best! Ten out of ten. You rock! I adore the ending line and the emotions. Thanks, thanks. This story was the best. I think your the best death note writer ever!
glostarz chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Quite simply stunningly beautiful.
Toxic Hathor chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMGE! Near kept Mello's pic...THAT IS SO ADORABLE...::gets whacked on the head for fangirling:: Ouch T.T Everyone hits me! ::cries and steals Mello's chocolate!::

::sits down under her table with her laptop and the chocolate, to write down the review...hiding from Mello::

...Don't make me feel sorry for Near now please ::cries:: I don't like the stupid little pixie! ::pokes him with a sporker!:: But that little part there, with him kissing Mello's pic then crying...made me cry! Well, okay, I didn't cry, because I don't like Near much, but whatever!

The cutesie flashback was awesome too...Near cannot play football...MWAAHAHA! him again!:: LET'S POKE NEAR! ::poke poke poke poke!::

I think DN is the most terrible thing I've watched in the past one year...Everyone dies. That simply makes me wanna sit in a corner and cry. I watched up to episode 21...then didn't bear the idea of L dying, so I skipped...and started watching from episode 26...I couldn't avoid it and I started crying when they were recapping...

And I kept watching...from episode 26, until 34...since I started obsessing over Mello like crazy! Couldn't watch him and Matt dying, so I skipped the remainder of the show, although I would have loved to watch Light DIE! ::SPORKS LIGHT TO!::

AWESOME, AWESOME ONESHOT, SWEETIE! ::hugs:: Hope to see more!

Hathor...