Reviews for I Stay In Love
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
terminala
AkumakoRonso chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
YOU!?

2009! TWO THOUSAND AND NINE was when this was last updated! NOOO!

WHY?! Why would you do this?! I need resolution! I NEEDZ IT! And hopefully a happy one! Definitely a happy one!

PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH! Dx
Syulai chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Oh no... I am rooting for you to continue this story...
lolilol chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Loving this story and its prequel. It is so well-written and I feel so, so sorry for Mamoru for feeling so hurt and sad that I actually want him to never see Usagi again even though, at the same time, I want them to patch things up. They so need to have a happy ending.

I know this story hasn't been updated since years, but I would really to see another chapter coming and maybe, read that story's end too.

Whatever you're doing now, I wish you all the best.
su chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
porfavor continĂșa, tu historia es genial!
Mia chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS!
Glasya Yuy chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I have to say, been a while. Still just as awesome, hope you come back to finish it 3
preston-gal chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
please come back to this story!
Yvonnerenee chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Omgggggg! I feel so incomplete, with no closure because this Tory has no ending. )': I hope all is well, and that even though it's been like 5 years, you might be able to come back and finish the story?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Waahh, are you going to update soon? I hope you do sometime! I read this and the story that goes before this one. I was super frustrated with Mamoru at first, and I think you did a good job with writing out perspectives and thoughts. I am glad Usagi was able to be happier and to accomplish things that make her happy. Reika doesn't seem very nice right now - is she going to change? For Emi's sake, she should maybe at least get along with Motoki...
Fallen Angel of Crimson chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I hope u update this one of these days
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I hope someday you find way to update this or somebody adopt the story to continue...this is a great line too sad it wont be continued...
Rosemoonangel chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I love this story so far please review soon!
championofjustice27 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
please update
MK chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Oh come on don't give up on this story... I reread tears under my pillow(bawing like a baby)

I luv Usagi n Mamoru or Serena n Darien together

I want them 2 have a happy ending... U were going 2 give them a happy ending right... Right cause if not the don't worry bout it... But I'm hoping u'd make my heart happy after pulling tears from me

U've had time 2 become refreshed look at this story with new eyes n type out the rest of this story... Don't leave ur audience captive any longer

Finish this... Please O.O