Reviews for I Stay In Love
I literally found this story and its prequel today and I'm obsessed! I know it's been six years but please please please update this story!
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 2 . 4/29
So Mamoru chose a doll that has many similar features to Usagi... Holy shit that's creepy. Mamoru I think you were right you might need to admit yourself to a Psych Ward or at least see a Therapist.

But no seriously, obsessive much?
dragon-gurl3 chapter 1 . 4/17
please update...PLEASE
dragon-gurl3 chapter 6 . 4/3
Please update! I know its been 6 years, but the angst you've written is PERFECT. I've never seen mamoru as this type and I desperately want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
terminala
AkumakoRonso chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
YOU!?

2009! TWO THOUSAND AND NINE was when this was last updated! NOOO!

WHY?! Why would you do this?! I need resolution! I NEEDZ IT! And hopefully a happy one! Definitely a happy one!

PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH! Dx
Syulai chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Oh no... I am rooting for you to continue this story...
lolilol chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Loving this story and its prequel. It is so well-written and I feel so, so sorry for Mamoru for feeling so hurt and sad that I actually want him to never see Usagi again even though, at the same time, I want them to patch things up. They so need to have a happy ending.

I know this story hasn't been updated since years, but I would really to see another chapter coming and maybe, read that story's end too.

Whatever you're doing now, I wish you all the best.
su chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
porfavor continĂșa, tu historia es genial!
Mia chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS!
Glasya Yuy chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I have to say, been a while. Still just as awesome, hope you come back to finish it 3
preston-gal chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
please come back to this story!
Yvonnerenee chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Omgggggg! I feel so incomplete, with no closure because this Tory has no ending. )': I hope all is well, and that even though it's been like 5 years, you might be able to come back and finish the story?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Waahh, are you going to update soon? I hope you do sometime! I read this and the story that goes before this one. I was super frustrated with Mamoru at first, and I think you did a good job with writing out perspectives and thoughts. I am glad Usagi was able to be happier and to accomplish things that make her happy. Reika doesn't seem very nice right now - is she going to change? For Emi's sake, she should maybe at least get along with Motoki...
Pudding Babies chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I hope u update this one of these days