Reviews for I Stay In Love
ACTUALIZA PRONTO! T.T
I hate to say this but the usagi in this story is very very incredibly stupid. There's kindness, and there's stupidity. In her case, its not that she's kind, she's stupid and in so many ways vindictive. you've been describing her as kind and wonderful and such but all i see is a stupid woman trying to force her thoughts, and her feelings on a man who supposedly cheated on her. Are you kidding me? She gets hurt when he ignores her, jump to conclusion about everything, tries to help him by stiffling herself on him and becomes piss off when he says we shouldn't spend time together? She's all ready to help her ex husband without once examining her own feelings, she's pretending that she's worried about him and everything is about mamo-chan when in truth all her actions reveal her own very selfish nature. All she's doing she's doing it for herself, she's not considering mamoru's feelings or actions. she's not even considering why a man who didn't want to get a divorce suddenly wants to be away from her presence. She just wants his attention, she's not thinking about the consequences of getting too close to a man who supposedly hurt her. I'm sorry but in my view this usagi is beyond forgivable. I felt for her, hurt with her in ur other story but in this one, i'm sorry but she's too stupid. And suddenly rei is all forgiving? Look i understand that people deserve second chance but it looks to me that you are using rei's sudden over empathetic heart to make usagi feel guilty for leaving a man who nearly destroyed her. I can believe all actions coming from mamoru's part but anything from usagi and her friends are pathetic and unrealistic in the worst way. I'm all up for Usagi helping usagi, but we the readers at thia point don't even know why she wants to spend time with her cheating ex-husband. Just because he is skinny and bones now? Come on be real. let usagi face her own demons first, lets explore her own actions and emotions first before she decide to act like some good woman with no blemish. She's selfsih, cruel and very childish. She's acting like a brat whose candy is taken away from her. She keeps pushing herself on her ex-husband as if after 5 years of divorce in which she initiated that he owes her. Please give up this childish behavior. Its not cute.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I literally found this story and its prequel today and I'm obsessed! I know it's been six years but please please please update this story!
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
So Mamoru chose a doll that has many similar features to Usagi... Holy shit that's creepy. Mamoru I think you were right you might need to admit yourself to a Psych Ward or at least see a Therapist.

But no seriously, obsessive much?
dragon-gurl3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
please update...PLEASE
dragon-gurl3 chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
Please update! I know its been 6 years, but the angst you've written is PERFECT. I've never seen mamoru as this type and I desperately want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
terminala
AkumakoRonso chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
YOU!?

2009! TWO THOUSAND AND NINE was when this was last updated! NOOO!

WHY?! Why would you do this?! I need resolution! I NEEDZ IT! And hopefully a happy one! Definitely a happy one!

PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH! Dx
Syulai chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Oh no... I am rooting for you to continue this story...
lolilol chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Loving this story and its prequel. It is so well-written and I feel so, so sorry for Mamoru for feeling so hurt and sad that I actually want him to never see Usagi again even though, at the same time, I want them to patch things up. They so need to have a happy ending.

I know this story hasn't been updated since years, but I would really to see another chapter coming and maybe, read that story's end too.

Whatever you're doing now, I wish you all the best.
su chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
porfavor continĂșa, tu historia es genial!
Mia chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS!
Glasya Yuy chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I have to say, been a while. Still just as awesome, hope you come back to finish it 3
preston-gal chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
please come back to this story!
Yvonnerenee chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Omgggggg! I feel so incomplete, with no closure because this Tory has no ending. )': I hope all is well, and that even though it's been like 5 years, you might be able to come back and finish the story?