Reviews for Captured
rocklesson86 chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
I miss seeing Phloe on DOOLs. I wish someone would kill the Dimeras off. I cannot wait for more.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
ERRRMEHGEERRRDD YAAAAYYY!

:D awesome update! Love this fic, have for like YEEEAAARRRSS
Chloe McMurray chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
awesome chapter cant wait to read what happens next update soon
Katt chapter 24 . 10/22/2009
Hae karny..!

this is such an awesome story., but i want some more to read! Pleasse... this is so cool and i like the whole nicole/brady thing., its so cute lolzz...

so anywayz., please update soon ok.?

Katt
Chloe McMurray chapter 24 . 7/27/2009
o its all gonna come out now. awesome story cant wait to read what happens next update soon.
Nhjgahdnckjdpfowjd chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
hey hey there. its been a while since you wrote. But PLEEASE update Love is a Battlefeild. It is such a good story, and a hot one at that. PlEASE updated or at least tell us if you are going to discontinue it :( !
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 22 . 6/9/2009
Amazing story.

Like both the character development and the development of the relationships between characters.

Like how much emotion you've managed to convey into/through esch chapter, also the depth and range of emotions.

Like how descriptive your writing is and how you're able to draw people in, enthralling them in the story.

Like the interactions between all of the characters especially the female characters.

Great, brilliant story.

Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next. Hope you update soon.
superfan chapter 21 . 6/4/2009
Fabulous. I can't wait to read more! You are an amazing writer. Please update because I am on the edge of my seat here.
superfan chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Loving it, still think this is amazing. Thank you so much for updating! I love how you wrote the characters! The end scene when they talk about the drinks (LMAO sounded so like something Nicole would say, very cool!)I cant wait to read more: hint hint please update!
superfan chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Wow. Its been so long since a fic came out that I could not stop reading because it was so good: and this was it! I was a huge Phloe fan when they were on the show years ago, and have always thought they were so great together. I hope the wind up together on the show but in the mean time I love reading Phloe in your stories, you make the characters draw you into the story with emotion and its fabulous. I loved 3rd times a charm by the way. Your an awesome writer. Please update, as I am on the edge of my seat wanting to read more!