Reviews for Frontier's Funniest Moments
digipokegirl chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Lol beep!
Secretiveninjathingy101 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
One of the funniest fanfictions I've ever read. I LOVED IT ! )
Asarikou-chan chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Hahahahaha

Really funny .. they are incredible haha .Kouji is really mean to his twin but I can't help but laugh at !
yamiakuzetsu chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Hey there! I missed reading this fic, I'm glad you still decided to continue it! Yay xD

BWAHAHAHAHA! You made me laugh again so hard! Especially in the part of Kouji & Kouichi xD

Also... you're Filipino too right? Yay for Filipinos! Mabuhay xD

(did you already watch Digimon Season 6/Xros Wars yet? _)
cherrrysakura chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Omg lol lol! Ooh god that was funny XD my sides hurt now! Can't wait fir next one!
Lexe Heart chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
LOL...This is so funny. I thought that Zoe actually explained everything about where babies come from to Tommy. It's ironic that Takuya turned out to be more smarter than Zoe for once.
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
HAHA, I Forgot about this story! Sowwy i forgot :( But boy Was it funny XD Digi-chat! Thats So Epicly Original! Keep it up!
Dead shall speak now chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOL...! hahahahaha Chibi Mami keeps making me laugh XD
Yuval Konsker chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
that was very funny chapter
utsukushii04 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Hey! Why did Kouichi have to go to Mexico? He could have gone to El Salvador! Oooohh or Brazil! The next FIFA world cup will be there. Or he could have gone to Uruguay! Yeah...but he should have gone to El Salvador. Anyway, that was funny how Koji signed off as Takuya talked to him _, Koji being lovable, except towards Takuya, but that makes it even more lovable!

Takuya: Are you encouraging that kind of behavior?

Me: ...nooooo...I'm just saying that Koji...is...nice...and that is his way...of showing how much he cares for you!

Takuya: OH! That makes sense!

Me: -_-

Bye!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Long time no see!

So, I have to say this but (I know you can understand Tagalog) Wahahaha! Adik talaga... Grabe... Randomism talaga!

SO, that's my comment... Hope you can understand it _

Update soon...
Kaito Lune chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Well, long time no update. Pretty funny. I would've replied to the PM but it says that the feature is disabled on your side. ;
blackandblood chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Hahahahahah! xD That was freakin hilarious and I almost died laughing. That looks exactly like the type of the chat that they would have. And J.P. can't change his screen name _ Poor Kouichi, though _; I can't wait to see what happens next so hopefully you get to update soon.
solorachi chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
OMG hahahahahahha! I'm just trying to recapture me breath!:D

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I loved this so typical of JP and everyone else OMG!
solorachi chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Hahahahaha hilarious!:D

Tommy I'll tell you if you really wanna know.
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »