Reviews for Frontier's Funniest Moments
Reiji Ishiya chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Rhymes are good! Story is good!
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Um... Why is this story only one chapter now? It used to have more than 30... And I know it's the same one as before, so what happened? (By the way, I'm not logged in because it wouldn't let me review otherwise)
dingcs chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Holy moly! You seriously deleted all the chapters! Wow. lol

JP is a really good sales person. He convinced me to buy some Emoo milk. Update soon!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 33 . 8/27/2009
I like it except for the emoo milk... That's not a milk anymore, it's an black chocolate drink...

And does an emo cow says emoo...?

Great chap...

Update soon and please(3x) R&R my new fic... Please
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 33 . 8/27/2009
i want some EMOO milk it sounds good
momentai35 chapter 33 . 8/27/2009
haha that was funny

JP advertising for EMOO that comes from emo cows

I loved it
Kaito Lune chapter 33 . 8/27/2009
Bwa ha ha! JP, not all emos cut themselves. Some emos can be cheery! :D

Koji: Like you?

Kaito: -_-; (bashes him with heavy math text book) Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter/moment!

Koji: X_X
CJ122 chapter 33 . 8/27/2009
LOL! and nice chapter! if it did kill them I'd be glad to say that the emo ppl had suicide! :3 They take the risk!
blackandblood chapter 33 . 8/27/2009
im feeling particularly emo right now, so i could go for a nice bottle of refreshing emoo milk _ ah so good it makes you want to jump off a building! great chapter. i hope you update really soon. laterz
CJ122 chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
are you a filipino? Cuz i'm just reviewing ur story since i am so bored and salamat is a tagalog word! :D i didn't notice it awhile ago though cuz i was laughing too hard!
CJ122 chapter 32 . 8/21/2009
LMAO! Koji is a girl! He's a she-male! xD! hope you can update more of this stuff cuz sometimes i need something to drive my siblings crazy!
CJ122 chapter 31 . 8/21/2009
Are you a comedian or something cuz i've been laughing my ass for 2hrs and my siblings thought i lost it! xD
CJ122 chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
now that kouji isn't stupid and crazy i'm sorry for him! :D
CJ122 chapter 18 . 8/21/2009
weird...so weird...but funny! xD
CJ122 chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
I'm starting to feel sorry for Kouichi and Kouji for their craziness even though i hate them both
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »