Reviews for Chuck vs The Eulogy
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
*sniff* so beautiful...
asesina chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aww, this was so sad! You can truly feel the bond that Sarah, Casey, and Chuck shared.

The Chuck/Sarah interactions were sweet and they really seemed like an old married couple.

I loved this, but I felt so sorry for them!

Casey is a true friend, so it hurt to see him pass away, even if it was just in a story.
dwennie chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Okay, so that was essentially perfect. The Chuck/Sarah dynamic was perfectly written, and the situations you put team Bartowski made me laugh. Damn I love Casey. I think I cried a bit.

I'd write more, but I'm procrastinating again. Damn it.
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is a really sad story. I cried. It's kind of fantastic. Amazing emotion put in, especially as they reminisce... Fantastic job.
Osced chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
A wonderful story..

/Osced
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aww. That was such a poignant piece. I hate to think of them as an old couple, and to think of Casey as gone, but it was very well written. You said so much in such a short time span. Great work.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
HAHA, yes it has taken me this long to review. Anyway, great little fic, I love the Charah, and it's sad that Casey's dead, but nice how he's been with them the rest of his life :)
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
William (insert rest of name), you are in SO MUCH TROUBLE! Posting TWICE while I was gone, no Charah sex (I wouldn't have been able to read it then, but still.), making Sarah older than Chuck, AND KILLING CASEY!

Okay, fine. Charah sex was alluded to and it would have been gross in this story. You made them old. Not like 40-50 (years) old, but like REALLY old.

Good job! Sad Casey died though. He DID love those two. He lived a good (fictional) life. What was he (meaning "How old was he?")? Pushing 120 (years)?

Thanks! :)
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw! this bittersweet. good job. casey is my fave character.
brvhrt69 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved the story although it was a sad subject. As others have said I enjoy your stories and your writing style. Keep up the great work
slEDgeIre chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Excellent,

Really enjoyed the story. Interesting perspective to look back in hindsight on the trio.

Recently read your Real Relationship, Fulcrum's Revenge and the G Club. Enjoyed those too. Nice to include Carina in there. She really was fun in ep 104.

Keep up the good work.

slEDgeIre
jagged1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh, Bill, I am not a big softy, so...crap, now I have a lump in my throat. It really showed the bond and love of the team. So glad to see you post again! Always love reading your work. Thanks!
unimaginative pseudonym chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Nice Fic, Glad to see your back.
offtackle46 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I didn't know if you were going to stick with your promise about only writing happy endings, but you came through. Just enough at the end to make me smile.

I am glad you are back to writing. Great story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/30/2009